Chapter 4. Does Mr Xiao Have a Husband?

Nyle Feng

                  Nyle Feng

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zhan met with Nyle Feng to discuss work for three days, and his outstanding performance made Feng see him in a new light.

"No wonder Mr Xiao was appointed as the chief designer by Mr. Chen You are young and promising." Feng had an outstanding appearance and outstanding work ability. "See you in City Tianjin then."

"Mr. Nyle, you are welcome to visit and advise." Zhan shook hands politely with him.

"Mr Xiao probably hasn't relaxed for three days since coming to City Beijing. I happened to have a cocktail party to attend tonight, and I was missing companion. How about Mr Xiao join me and give me the opportunity to welcome you." Feng smiled charmingly; his eyes filled with sincerity.

Zhan only hesitated for a second, and then nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Nyle."

He was not a person who liked to join in the fun, but if he refused Feng invitation just after they reached an agreement would make him suspicious of using him to his benefit. He could only agree.

"It's my honour." Feng was personable and raised his hand to look at the watch on his wrist. "There are still three hours before the party. Why don't we pick a Suit first and then do the make up?"

"Then I'll do what you say." Zhan chuckled lightly, his beautiful eyebrows stretched softly, making people extraordinarily comfortable.

............................

Intercontinental Garden Hotel

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Afterward, they proceeded with the preparation and arrived at the venue of the party - before seven.

Wang Group had a great reputation. As soon as the vice president Nyle Feng arrived at the scene, everyone greeted him and engaged in small talk. Zhan's appearance beside him made many City Beijing upper classes quite curious.

Zhan has never liked this kind of banquet where people of power sought to build connections and played up to each other. He took quietly beside Feng and smiled lightly.

After Feng had dealt with those people, he took him to the long buffet table and picked up a gold-rimmed white porcelain plate. "Not used to it?"

Zhan also relaxed when he stayed away from the crowd. "It's fine."

"You are probably quite hungry, right? Have some food first." Feng picked up a small triangular mousse cake. The cake had a bright red cherry blossom on top. "Do you like this one?" He asked thoughtfully.

"I'll help myself, Mr. Nyle."

Feng said thoughtfully, "Do you like this?"

"Mr. Nyle, I can do it myself." Zhan was a little "overwhelmed" and reached out to take the plate.