Chapter 8. The Handsome Uncle Live.

After a busy day, Zhan went to the kindergarten to pick Fei up, and then was about to go to the hospital to visit Cao Yuchen. Yuchen was a teacher and friend of him. Without his help and support, Zhan would not have achieved what he had today.

"Zhan, we haven't had hot pot for a long time. What about tonight?" Lulu changed out of her kindergarten uniform and was back to being enchanting.

 What about tonight?" Lulu changed out of her kindergarten uniform and was back to being enchanting

Xuan Lulu was lively and charming, and had a bold personality, but she chose to become a warm and simple kindergarten teacher, which surprised Zhan quite a bit.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm going to the hospital to see president Cao today." Zhan held Fei' hand. "Or you go to the hospital with me. It won't be too late for us to have hot pot after seeing president Cao."

"Aunt Lulu, there are handsome guys there. It'd be our waste if we didn't look at them. Maybe you will find your husband. Don't be like my mother, who is obsessing over one person." Fei took Lulu's hand and shook it twice. "Let's go."

Zhan, "..."

"A little girl with big ideas." Lulu was amused by Fei' words, and poke Fei' forehead.

……………………

Lulu, Zhan, and Fei drove to the hospital together. Zhan bought flowers and fruits to see Yuchen, but he was not in the ward.

The sun was exceptionally bright today, so the nurse pushed him(Yuchen) to the garden for some fresh air.

Zhan put down his things and took the elevator down to find Yuchen. He hurried across the hall but did not notice that a familiar figure was watching him.

........................

"Mr. Wang, isn't that Mr Xiao?" FanXing, who followed Yibo a few steps behind, also recognized Zhan. "Go back to the car and wait for me."

Yibo turned around and took a few steps before entering an outpatient room.

The door sign of the outpatient room read gynecology room VIP1.

....................

When Zhan walked to the garden behind the hospital building, a nurse was just pushing Yuchen back, and they happened to meet each other's gaze.

Yuchen, who was in a wheelchair, looked at Zhan, who stood on the curved steps, with surprise in his eyes.

Zhan walked over and stood in front of Yuchen. He slightly looked up at him with a smile. "How did you have time to come here?"

"I was done with work, so I came." Zhan's eyes scanned him all over.

"You have worked hard during this period of time." Yuchen also watched the signing ceremony between the two parties. "Mr. Wang isn't easy to get along with, right?"