Chapter 9: I'm Not Hungry! PART 1

"meh, meh, meh, meH, meH, mEH, mEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, ME-" your eyes shot open as your hand flew out and hit whatever or whoever was making that ridiculously annoying sound. Getting up and rubbing your eyes, you turn to your right to see the face of a pretty pissed off Tony. His eyes glaring holes into you while he then stood up and straightened himself out. He even went through the extra effort of dusting himself off.

"Get up. It's 7am and you're wasting time!" he scolds glaring at your sleepy form.

You of course, didn't care and just glared at him, trying to go back to sleep. Sadly, Tony wasn't dealing with any of this. Stomping over, he starts to "tsk" at you grabbing your blankets and ripping them away from you. Giving him a bewildered look, you tried to grab at your blanket, only to miss and witness him opening your window then toss it out. 

This mans just yeeted your blanket.

Of course, this woke you up because you then make a mad dash to the window, even preparing to jump out. All for the sake of your blanket. "Luckily", Tony let out an annoyed groan and caught the back of your collar to stop you from committing the act. You choked a bit at the sudden restraint and turned around crossing your arms and huffing out.

"What the hell was that for?!" you say raising your tone trying not to yell.

Rolling his eyes, he met your glare with his own. "Since someone..." he glances to the side of your bed. "...couldn't wake you up, I took it upon myself to do so." (Technically yes, it would be Tony's job since he's a clock but let's just ignore that and roll with it)

"...What- Someone?" you paused raising your hands up "You know what, forget it."

Turning to look out of the window, you let out a gasp seeing your blanket hover right in front of you. Instantly you start to dread over the idea of your blanket being another one of those...humanized object entities...things. You were praying to whatever higher being out there that this wasn't true, because it'd be just way too uncomfortable to deal with.

Tony on the other hand just let out a sigh, walking over to the window. Reaching out, he plucks the blanket off of Shrignold. 'Phew, your blanket wasn't possessed' you mentally cheered only to instantly scream in your head.

"Why thank you Tony!" Shrignold says smiling wide, he then turns to look at you "I was just on my way until your blanket fell on top of me, funny, isn't it?" he says giggling.

"And why are you here?" you ask crossing your arms.

Placing his hands on the windowsill he just smiles back "Oh, I just wanted to check up on you four of course!" he glances at Tony "...and well, I guess the other teachers too."

Nodding at the response, you snatch your blanket back from Tony shooting Shrignold a warning glare. "Ok... just no love cult talk got it?"

"Hmm... I'll try my best" he giggles totally unaffected by your glare "But I can't promise anything." He tilts his head to the side adding to his "innocent" act.

Glare turning into a wary look, you shake your head. If the whole cult talk wasn't enough, knowing that he could strangle you again was.

The grip on your blanket tightened out of fear for your lives and sanity, your mind starting to drift off as your hands absent mindedly made your bed. But the sound of someone struggling and Tony's irritated tone snapped you out of your thoughts. Seeing that your bed was perfect enough to you, you turn only to blink a couple of times. There, before you, Shrignold was wriggling his body through your window with Tony telling him to just enter from the front door. Not wanting to deal with this, you quietly made your way over to your door, slipping out and walking towards the kitchen.