Chapter 3: Who are these people???

Note!: This chapter is HEAVILY influenced by Dhmis x tween reader by: Punmania and I highly suggest you check out and read that story, I love it.

==========================================================

It's been a while since all the objects you ordered arrived and today, Harry, Robin, and Manny planned to go outside for the whole day for some reason. When they did, they left in the morning,  waved you goodbye and informed you that they will be back at around 9 PM. After waving goodbye you decided to go watch some T.V. Some time passed, and you later got bored of what was being aired then made your way over to your room to browse the web on your own laptop. After watching some videos and reading articles of 'insert interest like uh... "jazz" or "school subject like ahm... bio..biology?"' you decided that some rest will be good. Hell, you sure deserve it, it's Spring Break. 

--- Time Skip to when you start to wakey wakey --- 

You woke up to the sound of multiple voices talking amongst each other about different things. At first you thought that it was the T.V. but then remembered that you turned that thing off some time ago before napping. So, it's probably some home invaders??? "But why are there so many???" you thought to yourself as you got up and quietly crept down the stairs. The source of the voices was (luckily) in the kitchen so you start to make your way there. Mmmmmyeah, you should've brought some kind of weapon 'cause holy shit there were a lot of fucking people. You counted uh...11 of them young and adult-ish in the kitchen discussing something amongst each other, well more like some were arguing causing the others to try shut them up but then arguing with them...yeah, it was a total mess. You poked your head out a bit more to get a better view but instantly froze when you made eye contact with one of them.

Note: He was a tall man wearing a white apron accompanied with a light creamy tan colored t-shirt, darker tanned pants, light gray gloves, and a small square shaped chef hat. His hair was also a light tan shade which was a square like shape and fit neatly against his head. (I uh...I'm sorry if that sounds off). On his apron was for some reason what seemed like different colored letters which were randomly spread across. It reminded you of a fridge and the magnets kids (like Manny...) usually liked to mess around with.

And if you're wondering how you're able to soak up his appearance it's since you were staring for quite a while eyes wide like bal- saucers, but that was the same for him and thankfully no one else noticed. But that didn't last too long since he nudged a man who stood next to him, who at first was just looking down and fiddling with his scarf.

Note: He was taller than his friend and had a slimmer build. He wore some kind of Earth themed scarf and a type of brown jacket that pilots in the olden days usually wore. He also wore some dark blue jeans accompanied with brown boots that had fluffy white tuffs sticking from the top, the same goes for his jacket but at the bottom. His hair threw you off, it had both green and blue streaks in it and at the end it went white. He was starting to remind you of someone trying to look like the Earth. (no, not Earth-chan dagnabbit)

You only caught a glimpse of the other male before you tried your best to silently book the fuck out of there. While making your way (downtown) to your room, you hear a deep loud "WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING EARLIER!?" that alone made your heart pump faster so you ran right into the boy's bedroom. You instantly ran in there instead of your room since it was the closet to the stairs. You look around quickly before settling on hiding in the closet, which was luckily pretty big and messy... perfect. You toss some clothes over you and did your best to make yourself smaller so that if they check in here you would look like a pile of clothes. You could hear a lot of footsteps going up the stairs then some entering the other rooms until they entered the one you were currently in: