Chapter 2: Great Sales PART 1

You woke up to the smell of waffles being made and smiled knowing that it was Robin who was cooking breakfast. You got up groggily, stretched, then got ready for the day and made your way downstairs to the kitchen. Once you entered you were greeted with the table being set neatly, Manny sitting down smiling, Harry making some coffee and Robin making some waffles. Robin then noticed you standing at the entrance with a dazed look and chuckled before greeting you:

Robin: Someone's finally up

You: mhm *yawns and walks over to Robin* Do you need any *yawn* help

Robin: *chuckles softly before shaking his head* no thank you but go take a seat waffles are almost done

You: *smiles sleepily* ok Robin *walks over to the table and sits down*

Manny: *beams at you* good morning y/n!

You: *smiles back* morning Manny *ruffles his hair*

Harry: *takes a seat in between both you and Manny* morning sleepy head

You: Good morning *smiles*

Harry: *laughs and smiles* had a good rest?

You: mhm I had a good dream

Harry: I can see...no wonder you woke up later than usual hmm?

You: *nods* you bet

Robin then chirps or well announces that the waffles were done and puts them all onto a plate. He then walks over to the table and sets it down before sitting down next to you smiling. Manny being Manny instantly grabs a couple of waffles making you laugh and Robin lightly scold him. When Robin finished he then nods towards you letting you know that you can grab some, and grab some you did. As you were pouring syrup onto your waffle you notice something ...fluttering... at your window and shrug it off. You hand the syrup over to Harry you thanks you in his normal monotone voice, and you cut off a bite size piece of the waffle. As soon as you sink your teeth into the piece you instantly are hit with a sweet flavor and warmth sensation. The waffles were good af and were nice and warm, perfect breakfast to have to wake yourself up. Robin noticed this and chuckles "From your expression I can say I did a pretty darn good job" he says in a joking tone you just nod your head smiling since you're chewing your food. When you all finished eating it was Harry's turn to wash the dishes, much to his displeasure but he did it anyways. You went into the living room with Manny and Robin. Robin went to his chair and sat down taking a book out and reading it calmly. You turned to see Manny playing with his toys, and you went to think about how you guys got him.

}---Flashback---{

You remember like it was yesterday, it was a rainy day. Harry, Robin and you were enjoying a nice cup of tea (mainly Robin) and having small talk amongst each other that is until you heard a knock at the door. Harry excused himself and went to go get the door, you and Robin heard nothing just Harry talking to the other person at the door. You got up and made your way to have a small peak and oh boy did you kind of regret it, since as soon as you did the man looked at you and slowly pointed at you. Both you and Harry were confused as to what the man meant so he sighed and pulled up a faded picture of what looked like your dad (but like way younger) and another boy sitting next to him, both smiling at the camera. You being confused asked the man "are you my uncle?" the man only seemed to just breathe heavily and nodded. Harry then asked the man why he was here to which you both noticed him holding a small baby in his arms. He then took a note out from his pocket and handed it to both you and Harry, it read:

Dear y/n,

I know this isn't the best timing and that you don't know who I am, but trust me I am your uncle. I didn't want for you to know about me since I didn't want your family to be put into any danger. But now's not the time, I am begging for you take care of my only son, your COUSIN Manny. I apologize for the inconvenience but I really need him to be in the care of people who are capable of providing him with love and a home. I would've asked your parents but your home was close enough. If you do accept, THANK YOU and I will be coming by from time to time (usually around a year if possible, more than once) to check on how you all are doing. Please make the right choice...

-Roy

After reading the letter you gave Harry a pleading look to which he sighed and nodded his head. "Yes, we will be able to look after your son" Harry said in his monotone voice. The man or uncle, Roy looked at both of you, his blank face showing no emotion, but you could tell he was thankful. He then nodded his head at the two of you and handed you Manny. He waved to the two of you and started to head to his car before giving you three a glance then looking down and getting into his car. He then starts his car and drives off fast. You looked at Manny and then at Harry who softly shut the door and told you to go inform Robin. He wanted to make sure that this wasn't some kind of trick and stood at the window watching the outside world. You made your way to Robin who almost spit out his tea, you apologized and started to explain what happened to him. Robin surprisingly was calm the whole time and was happy with your decision then told you that he was going to go buy some stuff for the baby. You nod and thanked him and he just got up and ruffled your hair then went to go inform Harry and made his way outside. Now that you think about it, you don't regret taking a peek at the person at the doorway since you got to learn that you had a cousin and an uncle who your father rarely mentioned. You did call your father to make sure and he explained to you that he did in fact have a brother and that the man named Roy was your uncle.

}---End of Flashback---{

You were taken back to the present time as soon as Robin shut his book. You got startled a bit at how sudden it was and turn to Robin with your signature 'wtf dude' face. Robin apologized but reminded you that you both were going to go shopping for some objects or household items. Your face brightened remembering what you both settled on and you nod telling him that in an hour you two should go to which he agreed to.

{sorry for that random flashback I felt like I needed to put it there just to get it out of the way}