A Quick Note (Please Read)

I'll change the cover later. Just threw it together for now but wowwwww, we made it. 

I know a few of you are hurt that your favorite character went down the path he went. Fun fact: Him getting a book was actually a change I made. The original plan was for him to die. As you can tell, his betrayal really messed up Daija. She was going to murder him way worse than everyone she's murdered.

Then I did some thinking and decided that I needed more practice with something, as the vibe of this book matches the vibe of another one of my WIPs. I will say this as a warning: I'm not done hurting you guys. This book is actually darker and heartbreaking. A big chunk of this story is events from COGW (and even before) told from Jamie's pov. 

There's gore, violence, unrequited love (gawd the feels), abuse and $uicide mentioned, and as always, I'll put trigger warnings for anything extremely serious. Babes, there a ton of dark thoughts -- and very  filthy ones too but I'm pretty sure there won't be any spicy scenes in this book. If there is, I'll warn you. Anyway, please proceed with caution.

There's also time skips. Please pay attention. I'll write it in bold at the beginning of the chapter. Usual flashbacks are italicized, but there are some chapters told at a completely different date.

"But Rae, you said we would get more of the henchmen here." Yeah, I did say that, but did I specify what side of the henchmen you're going to see? ;-) You're going to see more of villainous Tony, villainous Austin, villainous Adrienne, villainous Wylan, villainous Sierra, villainous Luca, and of course, villainous Simon and beloved Daija. 

Writing a monster from another monster's point of view has definitely been interesting. I just want to say thank you for the endless support. I'm honestly enjoying this more than creating content on tiktok. I love you guys. 

-Rae