The werewolf revelation

It had been 1 week since the death of my best friend and 5 days since I was released from the hospital with her doctors saying that I had healed fully.

To say that I was really struggling would be a understatement I have spent the majority of my time in a special spot of the woods me and Skye would spend all our time it was the holidays. And funny enough that was where I was currently getting ready to go right now.

I looked to the side out my bathroom window to see a full moon shining through. When I looked back into the mirror what I  found staring back at me were glowing blue eyes, facial hair and canines. Along with claws. I was freaking out and on the verge of a panic attack when something inside of me took over.

I jumped out of my window and started running towards the woods and I immediately knew where I was heading. Eventually I had reached the spot where me and Skye spent so much time but my peace was short lasted when I was tackled out of nowhere.

I looked up to see who had attacked me and found myself staring at someone with glowing red eyes. Once I had turned back this mystery person explained to me that he was just like me except he was an alpha and could take me to his pack and teach me control and seeing as i had no one else to turn to i went with him

After that I spent a lot of my time learning about everything there was to know about werewolves and how to control the turning. The alpha also told me that a week prior he had found me at the crash site and bit me to save my life. It was too late for Skye because by the time he got there she was already gone. I was grateful that he had saved my life, a part of me wished that i hadn't. She didn't get her chance to live, so why did i deserve a chance?