season 1 | second chance at first line

I was sat on the players bench waiting for Scott and Stiles when I heard coach coming so I turned around smiling at him. "Hey coach."

"My favorite student has finally returned to me"

I laugh "thanks coach you know I'd never leave you" he smiled giving me a quick side hug before leaving to the locker rooms.

Stiles ran up to where I was sat breathing heavily "Okay so I have good news and bad news"

I frowned "Okay."

"So good news Scott made up with Allison and she's giving him another chance and bad news her dad is the one that shot Scott yesterday"

"Yeah? you know him?" wait you think he's hot"

"Yep. He helped me out once now hush"

After that I moved onto the bleachers and Jackson was on defense and for some stupid reason he had a problem with scotty so this was not gonna be good. for any of us.

Scott charges at Jackson only to get knocked down. Coach kneels down to him so I listen in. "My grandmother can move faster and that and she's dead. You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

Wow that was so nice coach.

"Yes coach" Scott replies

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes coach!"

"then do it again....McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!"

Scott charged at Jackson this time tackling him to the floor. Jackson clutches his shoulder in pain and Scott follows falling to his knees clutching his head.

I jump up in surprise "Jax!"

I see stiles running up to Scott dragging him off the field so I start to follow after them. Jax may be my friend but Scotty is my brother. I get down from the bleachers but before I can continue after Scott and stiles a hand grabs my arm and I turn to see Derek.

"What are you doing here der?"

"I was looking over you and Scott"

"that's sweet but my brother needs me der"

And with that I pull my arm out of his grasp running off to find my brothers. When I get to the locker room I see stiles spraying scotty with a fire extinguisher.

"Scott? Stiles?"

"Oh thank god" Stiles says in relief

"Stiles?...What happened?" Scotty asks

"You tried to kill me. Like I told you before, it's the anger. It's your pulse rising it's a trigger" Stiles replies

"but its lacrosse it's a pretty violent game if you hadn't noticed."

"it's gonna get a lot more violent if you end up killing somebody on the field."

"Scott you can't play Saturdays game your gonna have to get out of it" I say

"But I'm first line."

"Not anymore." I say with sympathy crouching down in front of him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I walk into Scottys room to find him laying on his chest all spread out on his bed. I lay down on the bed next to him.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask worried

He looks up at me briefly before sighing and dropping his head on the bed again. At that moment mama walks in knocking on the door.

"Hey, late shift again for me. But I am taking Saturday off to see your first game"

"No, mom you can't."