season 1 | night school

Getting into the school Scott and stiles scramble to shut the door while I sit there still in shock. I snap out of it as soon as I hear Scott's voice.

"Lock it, lock it!"

"Do I look like I have a key?"

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

A look of realization flashes across stiles face and he stands up looking out the window in the door.

"No."

"Yes."

"Stiles no." I say

"Stiles, no, don't."

But of course, stiles ignores me and Scott's warnings and does it anyway. As stiles leans down to pick up the bolt cutters me and Scott spot the alpha coming out from behind the jeep.

"Come back, come back! Stiles!" me and Scott shout

Stiles runs back into the school shutting the door and using the bolt cutters to hold it there. We all look before I wrap an arm around both of their shoulders pulling them to me. Before we stand up looking out the window.

"Where is it?"

"Where'd it go?"

"That won't hold, will it?"

"Definitely not Scott."

"Probably not."

We just stand there until we hear a howling. Then we start running.  We run into one of the classrooms and the boys start moving a desk to put in front of the door. While I pace running a hand through my hair.

"Shh! Stop, stop. The doors not gonna keep it out."

"I know."

"It's your boss." Stiles says

"What?"

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss."

"No." me and Scott protest

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf. "

"That can't be."

"Oh, come on.  He disappears, and that thing shows up 10 seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him." Scott continues to deny

"He killed Derek."

"Dereks not dead he can't be." I say running my hand through my hair again

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead and were next."

"Stiles say another word about Derek, and you will be." I say and I can feel my eyes changing when they do.

"Okay...just. What do we do?"

"We get to my jeep. We get out of here and you two seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

Moving over to the windows Scott tries to open them only for Scott to say "No, they don't open. The school's climate controlled."

"Then we break it."

"Which will make a lot of noise Scott." I speak up pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration

"Then...Then we run really fast. Really fast."

"Wait stiles what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" I ask

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

"It's bent." I say again