season 1 | pack mentality

I love sleeping and I love scotty until he is shaking me awake before my alarm even goes off and is shouting at me to get out of bed because he has something he needs to talk to me and stiles about. I finally get up and dressed for school offering Scott a ride to school, but he decides to bike. Once we get to school scotty explains about his dream last night where he attacked Allison in a school bus.

Walking into school Stiles says, "so you killed her?"

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have." Stiles says " Usually ends a little bit different tho."

I slap the back of stiles head while Scott responds "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real before and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"agreed share that much information with me again and I will kill you"

"Noted. Let me take a guess here though." Stiles starts to say before Scott cuts him off

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not" stiles starts before I cut him off "Yeah, that's totally it."

"Hey, come on Scott, it's gonna be fine alright?" I say

"Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"well he has me" I insist

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"again you have me."

"Who, Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"you guys did that not me."

"not the point vina"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus it felt so real."

"how real?" I ask

"like it actually happened"

"I think it did scotty"

Next thing I know me, and stiles are following after Scott who is frantically texting and calling Allison.

"she's probably fine" stiles is trying to calm Scott

"She's not answering my texts, guys."

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay?"

In the process of looking for Allison Scott punches someone's locker before we continue our search. Turning the corner only to walk into the person were looking for knocking her books to the floor. I crush her in a hug before leaving for class. Leaving behind a very confused Allison.
————————-lunch————————————
I arrive at Scott and stiles table with Allison and Lydia. Lydia sitting to the left of Scott while I sit opposite her to the left of Danny stiles on his right and Allison on the other side of Scott.

"figure what out?" Lydia asks

"just uh homework." Scott replies

"why are they sitting with us" stiles asks and me and Scott just shrug in response.

Jackson finally arrives at the table telling the random jock at the end of the table "get up"

"why don't you ever ask Danny to get up?" said random jock asks