season 1 | lunatic

Stiles came up with the great idea to get Scotty drunk after his breakup with Allison because of what happened at the school the other night. I on the other hand knowing that werewolves cannot get drunk (which I did not tell stiles about) decided to stay home eating ice cream and watching my fav show supernatural. Cliché I know.

"Hey sweetie." My mom says appearing at my door

"Hey mom."

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess."

"I'm off to work now but if you need anything call me. I love you."

"Okay love you too mom."

About an hour or so later Scott flops on my bed looking exhausted.

"you okay scotty?" I ask concerned

"no." he mumbles

"You want to have a Scott and Davina sleepover night?"

"Yes please."

Me and Scott spend the night messing around and having a movie marathon and just enjoying being in each other's company before we fall asleep. I feel a hand move some hair behind my ear stirring slightly before I soon fall back asleep convincing myself that I imagined it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Walking through the hallways with Lydia and Allison the next day I laugh to myself seeing the message my mom sent me about this morning with Scott sending a quick reply before turning back to the conversation.

"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, but nobody knows it was us." Allison says

"Thank you for the protection of minors." Lydia replies back causing me to laugh

"Lydia, Davina do you think I made the wrong decision?"

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely."

"You know what she means lyds and Allison look Scotts my brother and I love him, but trust is a vital part in any relationship. If you don't have trust, then what do you have?"

She gives me a thankful look before turning to Lydia

"Hello? Scott locked us in that classroom and left us for dead. Hes lucky were not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills."

"Lyds, Scott didn't leave us for dead." I sigh "I have a free period so I'm going to the library."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stiles sends me a message saying that Scott ran out of his test and there in the boys locker room so I pick up my bag and head to the locker rooms.

"Scott? Stiles? You guys, okay?"

"In here vina."

I kneel down in front of Scott placing my hands on his knees.

"What happened scotty?"

"I had a panic attack D."

"Allison?"

"And the full moon."

"Look Scott just give Allison time and then gain her trust back and as for the full moon don't you worry about that I won't let anything bad happen."

"What would me and stiles do without you vina."

"Crumble and die probably." I joke making Scott and stiles laugh

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -