6

🍸

SAN didn't know what to do.

Neither of the boys knew what to do, even Wooyoung — the boy who grew up with you — knew nothing.

It's because you didn't tell him anything. No matter how you labeled each other as childhood friends, you weren't an open book. You refused to let people in. Even him.

And maybe that's what Wooyoung regrets the most — not putting more effort into breaking down your walls.

He shouldn't have let those childhood memories fade away slowly in time. Shouldn't have made distance and the time that separated you from each other hinder him from being there for you and making himself worthy of the title 'your childhood friend'.

When he met new people in his life, he should've brought you along with him. Made you laugh and smile with him

"Seonghwa changed her clothes and she's still asleep." Yeosang announces to the other guys as soon as he went out of Seonghwa and Hongjoong's room. The room where they let Elle stay for the night — since it was the, uh, cleanest.

"That's good to hear. Uhm, we should probably let her rest in the meantime," Hongjoong pauses and licks his lip. "She looked so tired…" 

"I know…" Was the only thing Wooyoung was able to say as he leaned his body forward on the couch, head hung low and his hands clasped together.

"It's not like her to get drunk all by herself, not to mention, in public." Wooyoung sighs. 

"San said she was crying when he found her too." Jongho adds. Then their heads turn toward the sound of the door opening and closing.

San and Seonghwa left the room looking dejected. Heavy sighs leaving their dry lips.

"San, how did you find her? And why did she contact you instead of...me?" Wooyoung throws at him even when the latter wasn't able to take a seat yet.

He feels like San isn't telling them something.

"Before I answer that," San starts and clears his throat. He throws a knowing look at Seonghwa before the elder nods his head and rests his head on the couch.

"Did...did Elle tell you anything, Woo? Anything about her life at all? Like, what on earth is happening with her?" San asks, and he wasn't able to prevent his pitch from increasing. His heartbeat was rapid against his ribcage.

"I — nothing? I don't know, San. We don't talk that much these days but — where are you going with this anyway?" 

When San looks away and refuses to meet his eyes, mouth closed and not telling anything, worry and fear starts dancing in Wooyoung's irises.

Something feels off.

"We...I cleaned her right? And we...we found a scar along her abdomen but don't worry it looks old...it's just that it was kinda long." 

It was Seonghwa who spoke.

After hearing that, the rest of the guys gulped down hard. Except San, who stood up from his seat, saying,