Chapter 9: OFF WE GO!

Edgar then had an idea. "Hey, I'm gonna leave the gift shop. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure, I've got nothing to do anyways." Colette answered. "Where are we gonna go?"

"Well, there shouldn't be any security, so..." Edgar trailed off.

"YOU WANT TO ROB A BANK?!?!" Colette exclaimed.

"No, why'd you think that?" Edgar stopped for a second. "Wait, you think we're gonna leave to do... That? No, of course not. That's illegal."

"Though what I'm gonna do is technically illegal, maybe?" Edgar pondered.

"What... Exactly are you gonna do?" "Was thinking of going to the theme park section with you to go onto some rides. If you don't wanna come, not forcing you to. I'm just gonna be bored."

"Yeah, I'll come. I never really went on the rides anyways." "What kind of ride do you want to go on?"

"Roller coasters." Colette replied simply. "They look pretty fun"

Edgar gulped. He was not a big fan of roller coasters. He was fine with it, but they were pretty scary.

"Yeah let's go." Edgar stood up from his seat and that's what Colette did too. Then the two of them left the gift shop and locked the door.

After a while they reached the roller coaster. It had multiple loop-de-loops and several gaps- intimidating.

Edgar gulped. Hopefully Colette did not mean she wanted to ride this.

"So uh... Colette, by roller coaster, you said you wanted to go on that?" Edgar said shakily. "Hopefully Colette doesn't think I'm scared to ride this thing..." Edgar though. Yes, if she did hear the shakiness, she may as well think of her as a wuss.

'Yep, I meant this one! The Baggage Blaster..." Colette said "The Babbage Blaster" in a sinister way. Edgar gave a nervous smile in return. Ehehe.

Colette jumped over the gate along with Edgar, him getting more nervous by the second.

They then reached the area that you went on the roller coaster. Edgar looked at the control center for the roller coaster and got an idea.

"Colette, I'll stay and man the controls while you go on the roller coaster, ok?" Edgar suggested for his sake. Going on that roller coaster was a thing that he didn't want to do much.

"There's no need!" Colette responded. "Huh?" "There are robots that do this stuff!"

Plan foiled. I guess he had to go onto the roller coaster now and scream his freaking lungs out while being scared.

Colette then managed to make the robot (which was in the control center all along but Edgar didn't see it whirr to life and it began to fiddle with the controls.) The former cashier girl then grabbed the teenager's arm and hopped into the roller coaster. The Baggage Blaster then started its journey to Edgar's Fear.

The Baggage Blaster slowly went up and up, chains in the tracks helping it's progress up. Colette grabbed Edgar by the shoulders and shook him violently.

"Ed! A roller coaster like this for a first experience is quite scary so I'm, well glad you came with me." Colette smiled at the teenager and that's what he did in return.

Edgar felt slightly proud of this moment, He was kinda like a knight, protecting his lady from harm. Though to be more accurate, it was due to the fact that he was in love- thus imagining this stuff.

The Baggage Blaster then reached the top. Edgar looked down. They were surely very high up. Edgar didn't shiver, however. His proud moment temporarily "protected" him from that.