Chapter 11: Rico's Bounce House

"So, the bounce house! You like bounce houses?" Edgar turned to Colette. "They're fine I guess?"

  "First time?" "Yup."

  "I've been on these a few times when I was a kid. They're pretty fun, especially with friends." Edgar told her. Ironically that he referred to her as a friend despite him thinking that she's more than a friend.

  "Ah. Then c'mon, let's go in!" Colette grabbed his arm and they went to the inflation device and turned it on.

  The inflation device then slowly inflated the bounce house. The bounce house rose from the ground, like a ghost rising up from the depths of the world.

  Colette then started to go into the bounce house but Edgar stopped her. "You need to take off your shoes." He said and that's what she did. That revealed her stripy socks.

 "Cool socks," Edgar said. Stripes are epic. "Thanks!"

  "Here, put these aside." Edgar spoke, taking his shoes off and putting them aside. He had black socks. Typical emo kid.

  Colette stood up, as she had been sitting while waiting for Edgar to take his shoes off. Then, they went inside the bounce house.

  What did they do? Bounce! Am I going to write about people bouncing? Of course I am! Or try. I don’t make promises.

  Edgar, the parkour ‘master’ between the two tried out some tricks in the bounce house. Despite being a little scared about accidentally getting hit by the flying boy and his scarf, Colette didn’t leave since she was confident about well, not getting hit due to the size of the bouncy house.

  The bouncy house was a red, blue and yellow wonder in the day, but it was Edgar and Colette’s little leisure place right now, in the dark.

  “Is this fun?” Edgar giggled like a little kid while bouncing the life out of him. “Haha, yeah!” Colette bounced; this was fun.

  “Wanna try some tricks?” Edgar asked. 

  “Tricks?”

  “Yeah, they’re pretty easy to do! You get a jump boost from these things.”

  “I’ll pass!”

  “Alright! You do you then!” Edgar exclaimed while doing a frontflip.

  They bounced for a while but then decided to go to another place. I mean, you won’t spend a long time in a bouncy house, right? If you spent your time there for over an hour, then I would be quite impressed, to say the very least.

--------------
A/N: Apparently I never posted this chapter. Double Posting it is then!