(4) player 164

CHAPTER FOUR: player 164

Hayoon opened her eyes. Very bright light make her eyes squeeze. She needed a few seconds for her to see normally, not the bright spots themselves. The bed, she was laying at, was very much uncomfortable. She sat down on it as she looked around.

The room she was in, was giant.

Well it wasn't a room. It was kind of hall. It had a lot of bunk beds. There was a lot of people. Every of them had a jumper and T-shirt with a number on the back. She looked at her.

164

Kinda pretty number.

She was wearing typical slip on white shoes. Most of the people were already woken up. Hayoon didn't know what to do. Was she supposed to make friends here? Probably not.

She stood on the floor, stretching a little bit. Hayoon watched everyone carefully. Most of the people were middle aged. But there also was younger players, even younger than her.

As she was paying attention to other people, she heard an angry scream and saw a big group of people. Being curious, she walked to this crowd.

In the middle of the circle, stood a big man with tattoos on his neck along with some young girl, the 067 number.

"...well I didn't. I went independent" said the girl as answer to something that Hayoon didn't hear

The man, 101 number, chuckled at her words "Independent?" he repeated as he took a swing to punch the girl

She dodged easily. The crowd gasped, while Hayoon smiled at her. She started to like this girl.

101 was even more furious now. She grabbed 067 by her jumper and by tripping her leg, he threw her to the ground. When she tried to stand up, she got hit again. The man walked to her and kick her stomach. Hayoon grimaced.

What a motherfucker.

101 squat next to girl and grabbed her hair, making her to look at him. Hayoon clenched her teeth feeling mad about this guy beating up the girl.

"Independent, huh? Are you some kind of activist? Come on, then wave a flag" he said "Oh, that's right. You're from North, right? Then wave theirs, what about that?"

He was about to punch the girl in the face, when Hayoon get in the middle of circle.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" she didn't know why she yelled that. But right after she regretted this "Find someone your size to beat"

"What did you say?" the man walked to her and pushed her, "Stay out of this, it's between me and this little bitch"

Hayoon felt even more anger. 067 was still on the ground, breathing heavy and looking at them nervously.
The Wang girl took a big swing wanting to punch 101 in the face. Without any problem he caught her hand.