(16) bathroom

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: bathroom

While the group of nineteen people were heading back to the warehouse, Hayoon didn't pay much attention to others. She was walking with her head down, face hid behind blue hair. She forgot about her others teammates, and didn't care to checked who survived and who didn't. The girl still saw the 312's face smiling to her, and she couldn't get rid of this picture.

But as they walked in the big room again,  much to surprise, 212 was sitting on the bed with a big smile on her face. She started to talking to 101 who looked confused, but Hayoon didn't care what she was talking about. Gihun was next to her, so he nodded her head to him with a weak smile to tell him that it is great that he is alive.

In this moment, she saw Saebyeok standing a few steps away. Blue haired remembered about others, and felt big relief, seeing her alive. People walk away, each in their one direction.

"Saebyeok,"

Hayoon didn't want to yell her name for others, but she needed her to turn around and notice her. Brunette stopped and looked at the girl. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Hayoon ran to her, and without asking for any permission, she hugged her tightly.  She expected 067 to push her away, but she didn't. She embraced her, by putting hands around the body. They both had puffy eyes from crying. Hayoon felt how her heart beat faster.

"You made it" she whispered, closing her eyes

  They stood up in each other's arms for an almost two minutes. For those two minutes, Hayoon felt calmed and forget about everything happening around her. People were dying, but all she was thinking at this moment was this warm hug she shared with Saebyeok.

And Saebyeok felt this same way. Her whole body was still shaking after the game played with Jiyeong, but as she was held by Hayoon she felt...safe. The girl's hand was stroking her back, what made her remember her mother, who also did that.

When they finally let go of each other, they both had red cheeks from awkwardness they felt.

"I'm really happy you are alive," said again Hayoon

"Me too"

Hayoon smiled slightly. The girls turned together and walked, to find their teammates that survived, so 456 and someone else.

Hayoon felt weak in her legs as she saw Sangwoo and Gihun sat down on the stairs, big space between them, without talking. Tears came up to her eyes again and her face dropped.

"Oh no...Oh no, no, no..." she sat down on the stairs, hiding her face in her knees which she put up to the chest, "Oh no, poor Ali" she cried