(19) traitor

CHAPTER NINETEEN: traitor

Two girls were sitting on one bed, while others were sitting on their owns. Hayoon was leaning on the wall, while Saebyeok laid on the bed, her head on the girl's thighs. Wang played with her hair, feeling helpless. She didn't know what she could do to help the girl, who was almost fainting. Hayoon was whispering all this time to her, to not fall asleep, scared, that if she would do that, she wouldn't wake up.

"Hey"

Hayoon turned her head to Gihun very calm, but Saebyeok held out the knife, waking up rapidly.

"Hey, hey, hey it's okay, he's not gonna hurt you," Hayoon clicked her tongue, but she also had her hand on the knife, "Are you?"

"No," Gihun shook his head, "If I wanted to kill you girls, I would do this long time ago. She's dozing off all the time, and you are too tired for that, I can see it"

He was right. Hayoon was doing everything not to fall asleep, and focus on protecting Saebyeok, but it was hard. Her head hurt so much, that sometimes she saw the room spinning. And besides that, she was exhausted after games, but it wasn't even the end yet.

"I have this with me because of Sangwoo," he looked at the man who was on his bed, "Protection, you know"

He put his knife in pocket slowly, and Saebyeok put her hand down. She tried to sit down on the bed, but Hayoon had to help her. Gihun sat on the floor next to them.

"You're not holding up too well, huh?" he asked

"No, it's okay. I feel fine," answered him Saebyeok. Hayoon rolled her eyes

"So how come you barely touched your food earlier?" asked again, Gihun

"It wasn't very well cooked, that's all"

Hayoom scoffed irritated, "Stop it, Sae. She's...."

"And what if I'm hurt?" she interrupted her, "Are you gonna try to treat it? You need to think about yourself. Both of you. You can leave me, I'll be okay"

When she said that, she tried to twist her head to blue haired.

Hayoon's lip trembled, "I'm not gonna leave you. Stop acting like you'll be okay without any help"

"We should stick together," said Gihun, turning to the girls, "We can beat him" 164 felt relief that the man is thinking the same way as her, "Whatever the next game is, we'll help each other get through this as teammates," he looked up at the piggy bank, which was almost full, "Share all this money and run away"