(10) excuse me, that's my egg

CHAPTER TEN: excuse me, that's my egg

The girl walked to the warehouse. She put her hands in pockets to hide how much they are shaking. Slowly, more people appeared behind her. Hayoon noticed Ali and Sangwoo standing not far away, and waiting for others. She walked to them. Her lips were pursed in a thin line.

"Congratulations. I'm glad you are okay," she said looking at Ali, "Can you excuse us for a moment?"

Hayoon took Sangwoo's wrist and pulled him from the other man. She looked around to make sure that no one gonna hear them. 218 looked at the other direction, avoiding eye contact with the girl

"Why did you do that? They could die. You're not even sure if Gihun and number 001 are still alive." she whispered, „You could tell him to pick something else. What the hell, Sangwoo?"

Man sighed,"I know, I know," he rubbed his forehead, exhaling loudly, „Listen, I feel terrible. I just...I didn't...."

„Stop stutter, just spit it out already," hissed Hayoon

But then through the door, walked Gihun with player 001. 456 smiled to them softly and waved as he started talking to Ali. Hayoon smiled back, but in the second she turned her head to Sangwoo, her smile disappeared.

"Listen, if I notice one more thing like that, when you attempt to murder us..." 218 opened his mouth to say something, "Don't interrupt me," Hayoon pointed a finger up, "I'm going to make sure that you're not gonna survive the next game. Got it?"

She knew that it didn't sound scary. She was shorter than him of like six inches, and she wasn't the best at threatening people. Also, how could she make him die next?

„I'm gonna keep my eyes on you"

Hayoon held out two fingers, as in the peace sign, pointing at her eyes and then stabbing him on his chest. She turned around on her foot and walked to others.

"Gentlemen, good to see you," she smiled, "We were all very worried. Especially with the fact that you choose an umbrella"

She looked at Gihun who chuckled quietly.

"Yeah, well it's not that easy to kill me," he put his hand on the chest, "I got Ssangmun-dong running through this heart"

The girl nodded her head, putting her crossed arms on her chest.

"I'm sorry," said Sangwoo,"I was wrong to suggest separating"

Yeah right you were. Hayoon kept this thought to herself. Her lips were pursed in a thin line.