(8) back in hell

CHAPTER EIGHT: back in hell

Hayoon wasn't sure how she ended up in this situation, standing on the road waiting for van to drive up.

She thought that it was a sign, when this woman gave her card and 100 000 won. That meant that isn't over yet. The girl didn't want to take money with her, because she knew that the soldiers gonna took them from her. Her house wasn't that far away. She easily threw money on the porch, without being noticed.

She saw light in the kitchen and her mother walking around.

But it didn't matter now.

Now, she waited on the sidewalk. The girl kick rock by rock, feeling how her stomach twisted.

Finally, the van drove up. The door opened, showing people sleeping inside. Hayoon slowly get inside.
For one second, she had an idea to cover her nose from this weird smoke, but then she realised, that it didn't matter. She didn't have anything to hide and even if she knew where they are taking them, it didn't matter. What she could do with that information?

Without any motivation, Hayoon closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When she finally opened her eyes, she was again in this big warehouse. Classical music was playing from big speakers on the walls. Hayoon rubbed her eyes as she got up from her bed.

She was surprised, because of how many people she saw. The big screen showed up the number of 187 players. Earlier, she was sure that not many of them will come back. Well, that means she's not the only desperate person who wants that prize.

How surprised she was when in her area appeared player 456 along with Sangwoo.

„Hello gentlemen" she walked to them with a smile, "I'm glad that we are here again together. I think we are going to have a lot of fun. I'm not hiding that I didn't expect you here, number 456"

"Yeah, well... Neither did I" Gihun scratched his neck nervously "Things got complicated. But you also wanted to go home"

"That's true, but like you said," she shrugged,„Things got complicated"

Gihun nodded his head as Sangwoo was looking in different direction.

„Sir!" Hayoon face dropped when she saw player number 199

„Ali? You also came back?" she wasn't happy about that. As much as she didn't care about two others men, she couldn't think about playing with 199

„Yes, ma'am. It's good to see you. You too, sir" he bowed to the Sangwoo, which looked embarrassed, "Thanks for the bus fare. It meant so much to me"