Song headcanon thing

Alex: Burning Pile- Mother Mother

John: Happy Face- Jaguar Twin

Lafayette/Jefferson (the puppet twins): Show and Tell- Melanie Martinez

Madison- Nurse's office - Melanie Martinez 

Loopy/me- Adrienne- Daisy 2.0- Ashnikko 

Peggy- Teen Idle- Marina and The Diamonds

Eliza- Build a B*tch- Bella Poarch (idk)

Burr- Comics/Caravan Place

Angelica- How to be a heartbreaker/Marina and The Diamonds ( @CabinetBattlesOhFuck helped with this one!)

Hercules- Teacher's Pet- Melanie Martinez (explanation at the bottom)

Washington- Still don't know lolol

Martha (Washington)- Runaway/AURORA

Loopy (2 songs!)- The Consequence Of Imagination Is Fear/Julie & The Hut Friends. And, We see you, Opal- Adult swim shorts (explanation at the bottom)

Explanations for the song choices

Number one: (I meant to put two songs for him as well, Washing Machine Heart by Mitski or Aishite (x3) by Meychan)

Hercules has been through 2 loveless relationships. The first one was using Hercules as a errand* runner. Seeing him as only as a pleasure and not a person. He's always given the nickname 'Bunny' or 'Bun Bun' due to how soft he is or how his curves are. He constantly says not to call him that because it makes him sound useless. Thus the line in the song Teacher's pet: "Stop calling me Bunny, I won't hop and you don't own me." So he k1lled the first guy. The second relationship was more possessive, kind of like the Thaurens relationship in @ Theparistime's AU on Instagram. Except Hercules doesn't k1ll himself he simply retaliates, luckily it worked. Washing Machine Heart kind of defines how he is always trying his best to make BF B (Boyfriend B) happy, including when he cheated on Hercules and he found out. The line " Baby, though I've closed my eyes I know who you pretend I am." Kind of signals that.

*as in he was forced to give guys "pleasure".

Loopy/ me will be referred in the third person.

Loopy has been in a "correctional" facility literally since birth. Every time she would use her powers to create things, such as imaginary friends or something as simple as butterflies, she gets punished with abuse, normally by an intense electrocution without being killed. "The consequence of imagination is fear." lyric kind of states that she's afraid of getting shocked again. 'We see you, Opal' is part of the huntsmen AU. This part happens when Loopy and Washington go to pursue a mission, but don't get heard from in about a week. Slowly as the others find out where they are, they seem the two floating. Yes, floating. From the back it seem normal but from the front? Well, I should show it, rather than describe it now should I? Jumpscare warning.