Text posts part dos

Mania: If you bite it and you die, it's poisonous. If it bites you and you die, it's venomous. 

Aaron: What if it bites me and it dies!? 

John: Then you're poisonous. Jesus Christ, Aaron, learn to listen. 

Alex: What if it bites itself and I die? 

Lafayette: That's voodoo.

Hercules: What if it bites me and someone else dies? 

Aaron: That's correlation, not causation. 

Alex: What if we bite each other, and neither of us die? 

Lafayette: That's kinky. 

Mania: Oh my God.

*Comments under an image of a really hot knife cutting bread* 

Greene: Imagine stabbing someone with this knife. 

Martha: It would instantly cauterize the wound, so the person wouldn't bleed, so it's not very useful. 

George: if you want information it is 

King: why would you STAB a person when you can have T O A S T

King: You saved me! Why? 

George: People would think I murdered you if I didn't. 

George: All of your existences are confusing. 

Laf/Mania/Alex: How so? 

George: Your presence is annoying, but the thought of anything bad happening to any of you upsets me. 

Richie: The waiter at Olive Garden has been grating my cheese for 6 hours now, waiting for me to say when. Customers are screaming. Three people have died. 

Richie: I will not yield.

Featuring YeetusMcBleetus, 1-800-PEGGY, john_lennon66, and me

(Disclaimer I would not actually do this and neither would the people mentioned)

Fishi: 615 followers and none of them hate me. What's a bitch gotta do to get some hate around here

-later-

Fishi: I don't stir Mac and cheese, I make the sauce on the side and dip the noodles.

Ace: I'M SORRY BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Fishi: One at a time like chips.

Aaron: You are not valid for this.

Ash: Go and fuck off with your Mac n cheese fucking chips you absolute corny ass hoe.

Pol (John Lennon): -malfunctioned- W-What the fuck.

Thomas: I'm not a coward so I won't go on Fishi but I hate you with every bone in my body. You can't do that. Mac and cheese is tasty and good and you can't ruin it. You should hope I never find you because I'd you do I will make some fucking delicious Mac and cheese and force you to eat it the right way. Fucking one at a time like chips?? Really?? I have never hated a person more than I despise you right now. I hope all your cheese is moldy and 2 weeks expired for the rest of your life.

George: Fishi. I hope you're fucking joking.

Alex: WHAT.

Lafayette, glitching the fuck out: I don;t fusjcking believe you about the Mac and chhe;ese thing fuicking prove iT