Episode one: part one

"What do you think she's dreaming about?"

Scott tilted his head to the side, his mind off somewhere else as Stiles toppled in the window of Luellas bedroom, knocking over a stack of romance and fantasy novels on his way down. The boys both cringed at the loud noise and the mess that now scattered across the floor.

Stiles scrambled to stand back up, burning holes through the door with his eyes, terrified to wake Luellas parents up. They're sweet and older than Noah and Melissa, but God could they be terrifying.

Once, Luellas mother made them all stand on the tips of their toes like her ballet students, whilst cleaning the kitchen, because she found out the trio had been raising ducklings in the bathroom they never used.

While Stiles was slowly lifting one of his feet up to grab at his toes in memory, Scott was squinting at the girl that lay snuggled up in her bed, her dark hair looking like a nest on the pillow and one of her legs wrapped around the blanket that covered her body. He frowned at the fact that Luella had hardly stirred when Stiles practically crashed through the window, right beside her.

He sighed and shook his head, then turned to glance at Stiles, softly hitting off a shoe box on the ground. It moved slightly, making a quiet shuffling noise. Somehow, that was the thing to set Luella off.

"Mourir salope!!" She shouted out, shooting up to slap Scott across the face, with eyes squeezed shut.

Scott let out a squeal, his hands flying to hold his cheek. Stiles jumped at the shout and fell over the old desk chair in the middle of the room.

Luella on the other hand, rubbed her tired eyes with a yawn. She sat with a slouch and watched as her friends awkwardly assembled themselves again in front of her. The girl blinked slowly at the lopsided grins on both their faces.

Luella perused her lips, waiting for one of the boys to speak, but they just stared back. Stiles began sniggering at the lump of hair on her head and Scott just smiled at her.

"I'm sorry," Luella began, "did you need something? Because you woke me from like the weirdest dream I've ever had and in about...five minutes my Mother will slowly barge in here to check what made me scream, with a newspaper in her hands, ready to beat both your asses."

Scott and Stiles both simultaneously shivered at the girls French accent, knowing it got stronger when she was irritated. Stiles was the first to speak, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"What we're you dreaming about," Stiles asked as if they weren't standing in her room in the middle of the night.

Luella narrowed her eyes and went to speak, but paused and tilted her head to the side, trying to remember what had ran through her mind just moments ago. "I can't remember."

"Ok well you need to get your cute little ass up and out that window, because we my friend, are going to find a body," Stiles stated with a spark of glee and mischief in his eyes.