Episode one: part five

As soon as Scott left, Stiles reached out to softly grab Luella, wrapping his arm around her waist

As soon as Scott left, Stiles reached out to softly grab Luella, wrapping his arm around her waist. Luella let out a long breath and tucked her head into his neck, pulling back for a moment to kiss his cheek, then went straight back to his neck.

There was a knock at the door, but neither of them heard it.

"Hey-, oh em." The Sherif trailed off, awkwardly watching the pair step away from each other. Stiles had a bright blush and he gave a jittery sort of wave, while Luella gave the man a friendly smile.

"Hey Sherif." Luella nodded, getting a smile back.

"I-I heard a bang right before Scott left," he paused, glancing at the chair on the ground, "everything ok?"

Stiles sucked in a breath, glancing at Luella. "Yeah, dad yeah we're all good," he replied with.

The Sherif gave a nod and smiled at the pair, his heart warming slightly before he closed the door.

Stiles went straight to pick up the fallen chair, then froze, seeing three, deep claw marks down the back of it. He shared a nervous look with Luella and let out a sigh.

"We definitely have to go to the party now."

"I've already promised I'd go and I'm all dressed up now, so..." Luella shrugged, Stiles frowning.

"Who did you have to promise?" He asked, as Lu sat down on his bed.

"Lydia," Luella answered casually, making Stiles' eyes go wide. He, unlike Lu, had actually picked up on the hints Lydia spilled towards having a bit of a crush on Luella.

"Wh-why-, when were you talking to Lydia?" He stammered causing Luellas brows to furrow.

"Yesterday, when I was waiting for you after Lacrosse."

Stiles gave a short nod, staring at Luella oddly, wondering what he was now dreading. The girl cleared her throat, snapping him out of his trance.

"I need to eh-, change so," Stiles mumbled, "I'll head into the bathroom you just-,"

"That reminds me," Luella interrupted. "Could I borrow your denim jacket," she asked, pointing towards where the material was hung up.

Stiles stuttered a bit before speaking.

"Did you forget yours-, like we have time to drive back-,"

"No, no I knew-, I was planning to wear it-," Luella paused, glancing around awkwardly not seeing the way Stiles' face lit up. "If you're ok with it-,"