Episode three: part one

"I'm gonna fucking kill you," Luella sighed out, squinting at the teen wolf in front of her

Scott's shoulders slumped as he turned to Stiles for help, the three of them walking into school. Stiles shrugged, and glanced at Luella with an amused smile.

"What, why-?" Scott questioned, turning his gaze back on Luella. "I mean, I get why, but why?"

Luella rolled her eyes at the boy, then looked down at the ground, making sure she didn't miss a step on the steps up to the school door.

"Because Allison's Lydias best friend-," Luella paused, huffing as she spotted the strawberry blonde a bit ahead of them. Lydia turned slightly and the two made eye contact, Luella cleared her throat and looked away and Lydia gazed up at her jackass boyfriend standing beside her.

Scott frowned with a face of confusion, while Stiles caught Luellas and Lydias glance, biting his lip.

"Since when do you care about Lydia-," Scott started, to then be cut off by Lu.

"I don't!" Luella exclaimed with warm cheeks, she shook her head, ridding her thoughts. "This is about Allison, I liked her."

"You like her, she's not dead!" Scott shot back in a panic, getting a few glances from the students around them.

Luellas eyes suddenly glossed over and she stared at the door in front of them in a daze, hardly hearing Scott repeat his nightmare for the third time. Suddenly, she was back in her nightmare, the one last night that was just itching to be remembered. She glanced around, her vision blurry and dark, not being able to see properly, until a glimmer of a long sliver blade snapped her back into reality.

Stiles shoved open the blue doors. "That sounds like you killed her to me," he stated, then held the door open for Luella, who frowned softly at the ground.

"I-I dunno," Scott stuttered, clearly a lot calmer than before. "I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe," he explained. "I've never had a dream where I've woken up like that before."

Stiles smirked and glanced at Luella, hoping she'd be thinking the same as him and they'd laugh together, but Lu still seemed out of it. Stiles frowned at her then turned back to Scott as they all strolled down the crowded school hallway.

"Really? I have," Stiles commented. "Usually ends a little differently." He sniggered at his innuendo, earning an eye roll from Scott, but it paid off as Luella finally snapped back into the conversation.

"You mean finish's a little differently," Lu laughed quietly. Stiles grinned at her happily, taking in her smile.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real before," Scott stated, clearly full of disgust. "And B, never give me that much detail about you and Luella in bed again."