Epidode two: part one

"No, the others could control when they turned, poor Remus didn't have that choice," Luella sighed, walking alongside Stiles in the dressing rooms, pulling her thick lacrosse gloves on

"I'd turn for you," Stiles grinned, making Lu smile back at him.

"Awe that's so sweet, you'd be like a hyperactive puppy." Stiles gave a short laugh. "I'd turn for you too..." Luella trailed off, stepping back a bit, Stiles following after her.

Scott stood with his shirt off, leaning against the cool metal of the storage shelves, he seemed to just be staring into an abyss with a look of dread.

Luella forced an over the top smile at him.

"Heyyy Scotty, whatcha doing there?" Her voice seemed to keep getting higher as she spoke, causing Stiles to snigger, earning a hit on the shoulder.

"Did you apologise to Allison," Stiles asked, making Lu frown.

"Why does he have to-, oh the part-, hey!" Luella exclaimed turning to Stiles, who jerked back a bit in fright. "I'm supposed to be mad at you, you left me getting a lift home from a murderous werewolf."

Stiles scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I would be sorry, if you hadn't enjoyed it so much-," he shook his head quickly. "Ok? No, this is about Scott." The pair gazed at Scott, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah," Scott expressed monotony. Stiles and Luella shared a look.

"So is she giving you a second chance or..." Stiles asked gently, but full of puzzlement.

"Yeah," Scott answered, making Luella throw her hands up in the air.

"Yeah! Of course she is! You're Scott McCute go you!" She exclaimed happily.

"Yeah everything's good," Stiles grinned going to walk away with Lu, "we should find Scott a shrieking shac-,"

"No," Scott grunted, once again.

"Ok," Luella dragged out, "we'll put a pin in the shrieking-,"

"No, I mean not everything's good," Scott whined, "remember the hunters?" He asked, Stiles and Luella nodding along, Stiles leaning on the shelf's and Luella leaning on Stiles. "Her dad is one of them."

There was a pause, where they all took in the information.

"Her dad?" Stiles questioned.

"Shot me.." Scott carried on.

"Allison's father," Luella attempted to confirm.

"....with a crossbow," Scott finished, still not even glancing at the pair. Stiles stared at the boy.

"Allison's-,"

"Yes her father!" Scott shouted, his emotions running high.

"Yeah, I think that's a definite on her dad," Luella whispered to Stiles sarcastically.