Episode three: part four

While Stiles and Luella were at the studio, Scott went to Derek to try and figure out what he was doing the night before, if he was defiantly the one who attacked the bus driver

While Stiles and Luella were at the studio, Scott went to Derek to try and figure out what he was doing the night before, if he was defiantly the one who attacked the bus driver. They had some kind of talk and Derek told him he had to go back to the bus where it all happened, and use his senses to help him remember.

That's what lead to the trio pulling up outside the large gates at the back of the school, after Stiles and Luella collected Scott in Stiles' jeep. When the jeep slowed to a stop they all hopped out, walking over to the metal gate.

Scott glanced at the two, frowning as they strolled along beside him.

"Hey no, just me," Scott ordered, making Lu let out a small dramatic gasp. "Someone needs to keep watch."

Stiles scoffed and glanced at both Luella and Scott in disbelief. "How come we always have to sit out and keep watch?" As he questioned Scott, Stiles knelt down and locked his hands together for Luella to step on, she didn't need it and it probably should be the other way around, but the girl shrugged and stepped up.

Just as Lu gripped the wire, Scott tore her down, not realising his strength, sending her flying back into Stiles arms.

"Because what else would you be doing?" Scott asked, not noticing the look of shock on Lus face from being pulled down, and the face of anger on Stiles', as he held the girl.

"Scott-," Stiles exasperated, being cut off by Luella.

"It's fine," Luella commented as she sturdyed herself. "What's more important is that, we're starting to feel like-like sidekicks to some superhero."

"Yeah," Stiles exclaimed, pointing at Lu to show that he was agreeing with her. "Like Batman and Robin."

"Hey that's only two people," Luella countered, making Stiles gasp in realisation and think. "Who do I get to be?"

"You can be Catwoman," Stiles suggested, neither of the two paying attention to Scott who was looking back and forth at them with disbelief.

"Catwoman and Batman are like," Luella paused and squinted her eyes, Stiles tilting his head, not catching on. "A thing," she almost whispered in disgust, to which Stiles didn't understand once again why that's not good. Luellas shoulders sagged. "That means it would be Scott and I-,"

"Ohhhh," Stiles let out in realization, then his face scrunched up in distain. "Oh God no!"

Stiles and Luella both let out hums of agreement, trying to think up of someone else, while Scott stared at them both in disappointment.

"Can you guys think about this late-," Scott tried to suggest, only to be cut off by a blushing Luella.

"I've always wanted to be Spiderwoman," Lu commented shyly, wringing her hands behind her back.

Stiles awed at her. "You'd be an amazing Spiderwoman," he assured, Luella waving him off with a teasing smile. "Really. You've got the strength and-and the intelligence."