~18~

Stu was a sweet boyfriend. He always had your best interest at heart. And you appreciated that. Dates were always frequent and it was a nice feeling to go on dates. But you sighed. Knowing that your fiancé was coming to visit you today and you hadn't told stu that. It's been awhile since you spoke to Tom, two weeks exactly. The same amount of time that you and stu have been together officially.

You sighed as you walked out the door of your home, the cool air hitting your face. You walk down to stu who was waiting by the fence gate. He was happy. He seemed to have the biggest smile on his face you raised a brow at him.

His blue hair was bright as ever. He was wearing one of his signature jackets. It had patches on it. And even a small patch that had his name on it. It was cool looking. Well anything stu wore looked good on him regardless of what it was.

"Why so happy so early in the morning?" You asked.

"Cause as dumb as it sounds. I'm just really happy to see yew" he says rubbing the top of your head. A habit he started to develop.

"Ah well, I'm happy to see you" you say with a soft smile.

He goes to hold your hand and you flinched slightly. After hearing the news that Tom was coming you've been a little jumpy. And stu noticed this, you could never get anything past him he could read you like a book.

" what's wrong luv?" He said. Worry coating his eyes as you felt his eyes on you. You just continued your walk to school looking at your feet as they took steps.

"Um, well. It's that. Tom's coming today" you say.

"You still haven't told him?" Stu says.

"Well I was going to but, I just. It's hard you know" you say.

Stu let go of your hand. He sighed a annoyed sigh. But he just hugged you instead. 

"Is it hard cause you don't want to hurt his feelings? Or is it cause you're worried what your family will say? Or" he pauses and you feel his heart beat quicken. "Is it cause you have feelings for him still?" He says.

You look at him your head turning so fast it could of killed you. You placed your hands on his Cheeks.

"No no, I don't have feelings for him you know that. I just. I'm scared of what will happen. If I could I would, it's that, I still have family with me. I would rather tell them when we are leaving. You know?" You say.

"Okay, I just wanna make sure" he says hugging you tightly.

You smile and him and he smiles back. You continued your walk to school hand in hand. Despite knowing that if Tom saw you right now he'd have a hissy fit.

You and stu headed to your classes and agreed to just hang out today in music class.

"Have you seen him yet?" Stu asks

"No I haven't. Maybe he might not come?" You question looking at him and smile.

"Well if he does just make sure he keeps his hands to himself" stu says playing his guitar.

You chuckled and you both froze when you heard the door to the small class open. You look and saw Tom. Dressed up in his best clothes. You would be lying if you didn't say he looked like he came back from a modeling gig. Stu looked at him, rolling his eyes and his tone changing. From his happy to his sharp and sarcastic tone.

"Y/n! My beautiful fiancé" Tom said making sure to draw out that last word. He walked up to you and brought you into a strong hug. The smell of his cologne making you dizzy. He always made sure he smelled nice. He gave you a peck on the cheek and let you go.