~10~

"Class is always so boring" you said.

You walked out of class 2D right by your side. You looked around and noticed the many people who looked at you. Strange.

You didn't care. Honestly you had bigger things to worry about. How to feel about Tom and Stu.

"Okay love, let's get going to make some music. Or should we cover some songs?" He asked.

"That would be a good idea, do you know blur?" I asked.

"Sure do, you wanna cover some of there songs?" He said.

"Yeah I think it would be fun, I like them"  you said.

"Then we will cover some blur songs love. Great cause I don't think I won't be that great of a song writer" he said.

"I don't think so. I think you would have some good hits. The way you sometimes word your thoughts you sound like you write poetry" you said.

Stu looked at you and smiled. You saw the blush grow on his cheeks.

You two where in front of the music class. Stu owned the keys to the class seeing he wants to make sure no one vandalizes it. But he just looked at you.

"Yew think so luv? That I could write some beautiful lyrics?" He said. He seemed happy, with your complement. He enjoyed your support.

"Yeah I'm positive" you blushed leaning against the door waiting for Stu to open it. He was fumbling for his keys but also leaned closer to you. To the point you felt his light breaths on your lips.

Stu pulled away and opened the door. He looked upset. His brow was furrowed.

You were kinda upset.

But you were mad at yourself.

Why am I upset that he pulled away. You are the one who's promised to some guy.

You sighed.

And walked inside the class, the small couch you sat on. While Stu walked up to the locker to get the instruments.

Once he got the instruments, the door to the class opened which made you jump a little.

"Y/n?" A adult asked. You knew they were a teacher so you didn't question it.

"Yeah?" You said.

"There's a boy here he says he came to visit you. He says you know him. His name is Tom" the teacher respond. Her eyes kinda worried.

Tom?

"Oh yeah I do know him" you said nervously.

"Oh good, you want me to bring him here? We can't let you leave till school is over. But he seems like a nice kid I think he can stay here as long as you don't slack off" she says.

"Don't worry I won't" you smiled.

"Okay then I'll be back!" She smiled and closed the door.

You sighed and sunk into the sofa.

"Yew okay?" Stu asked.

"Yeah" you said.

"Yew look bothered." He said.

He seemed cold, it was strange seeing someone sound so coldly yet so caring.

"I'm nervous. He's here." You said.

"Yewr fiance." Stu said bitterly.

"Stu, he's a nice person. Please don't say anything about what we talk about." You said.