Nightmare on Loop

WARNING- GRAPHIC SCENES, BLOOD, AND MORE AHEAD ⚠️

A Car.
A small, blue car.

Stephen hadn't recalled anything before that moment until Tony had grabbed his hand and led him out of the tower into his large garage.

Tony Stark had many cars, over ten and Stephen new what they all looked like, the model, and the year.
So when Tony had led Stephen to the corner of the garage and his eyes laid upon a shiny new blue car that had a symbol of Tony's arc reactor where the car brand should be as well as a small imprinted image of the eye of agamotto, on the front door, Stephen was greatly surprised.

Stephen looked at the car stiffly and must have zoned out because after a minute, he was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders and shook.
"Sorry," Stephen mumbled as he turned his gaze from the car and to a skeptical Tony.
"So, you got a new car?"
Tony sighed and smiled.
"You weren't listening at all, we're you? The car is for you."
Stephen froze at the words.
Stephen never had use for a car once he had gotten his abilities. Plus, ever since the accident, Stephen couldn't imagine himself being behind the wheel, or in a car again.
As Stephen panicked in his mind, Tony pulled him over to the driver side of the car and opened the door.
"After you Doctor Stephen Strange."
Stephen took a step away from the car and clutched his hands which started shaking more violently.
"Tony... I can't."
Tony smiled softly and picked up one of Stephen's hands, caressing them.
"Don't worry, nothing will happen, I added tons of safety measures so you'll always be safe."
Stephen still glanced nervously at the car.
"I'm great full for the gift Tony, but I don't even need a car. Plus, they bring back...memories."
Tony squeezed Stephen's hand tighter.
"Please? I promise you'll always be safe. Can we just try to go down the road?"
Stephen avoided eye contact with Tony, knowing his pleading face would convince him, but still after a moment of hesitation, Stephen gave in anyway and sighed.
"Fine, we'll go on a very short car ride."
Tony gleamed and kissed Stephen's shaky hand, leading him over to the drivers seat and sitting him down before sitting in the passenger seat himself. 

Tony passed the key over to Stephen and he placed it in the car, turning it until he heard the engine roar to life.

As Stephen put his hands on the wheel and slowly pulled out of the garage, he was aware of how the wheel fit perfectly with his hands and how there were sensors on every part of the car, making sure he didn't hit something.

Tony put on the radio and listened to an upbeat song as Stephen became more comfortable around the wheel and started driving down the highway.
Tony smiled at Stephen as he concentrated on weaving through cars.
"See, I knew you could do it."
Stephen looked at Tony and flashed a shy smile before turning to look back at the road.
He slowed to a halt at a stop light and waited as the other cars crossed perpendicular to his own.
Tony and Stephen made some small talk while they waited at the stoplight.
"Tony?" Stephen asked.
"Mmhm?"
"Thank you."
Tony turned to face Stephen and gave a classic Tony smirk.
"Anything for my wizard."

Stephen looked to the road as the light turned green and started to drive forward.

The sensors on the car started flashing, cars started beeping.
"Watch out!" Tony yelled

Another car had zoomed past a red light and went right towards them.

It hit them
They flipped

Stephen opened his eyes and groaned before pulling himself up off the bloody and glass covered road.
He looked around hastily, his vision blurry.

People from other cars ran towards him and tried to hold him steady but he pushed them away, looking for someone.

It was then he saw him.