Bored

Tony and Stephen were bored, period.
And Tony hated being bored.
Recently, New York City had been hit by a huge snow blizzard that had basically barricaded everyone inside their houses, leading to everyone simply lying around or sleeping.
Currently, Tony and Stephen were sitting in the main room of the Sanctum Sanctorum. Tony had just finally convinced Stephen to allow him into the Sanctum again after he'd accidentally knocked over an ancient sand sculpture, and now, they were both snowed in together.
Just their luck.
Of course you may ask-
Oh but why can't Stephen just portal somewhere?
The answer is simple. Wong had a very important and dangerous artifact that he had brought to the Sanctum and was keeping guard of, at least until he went out to get more tea (without his sling ring) and ended up getting snowed out. That led to him texting Stephen that he better not let the weird small pink space orb thing out of his sight.

So there they were. Stephen and Tony both sat in large red arm chairs facing one another. A small wooden circular table sat between them and on the table sat the pink orb encased in a prison of glass, a plate of small cookies, and two cups of tea with stroop waffles next to them.

Stephen was currently reading a book all about the orb that he was being forced to look after, the book coincidentally being pink just like the sphere. He was dressed in his normal master of the mystic arts attire, his cape covering his legs like a blanket.

Meanwhile, Tony was practically passed out. He was slouched down in his chair and using Stephen's own chair as a foot rest. He was simply staring at the piece of white wall over Stephen's head, spacing out and in and occasionally taking very long blinks. His attire consisted of a plain white and oil stained
t-shirt, a dark grey bath robe, and some grey pants. He also wore some fluffy purple socks with cactuses on them.

Tony groaned.
"Strangeeeeee," he whined, making the sorcerer look up from his book and at him.
"Hmm?"
Tony sighed and slumped lower into his chair, now fully laying down.
"I'm boredddd."
Stephen returned Tony's sigh and closed his book, instead reaching for one of the stroop waffles on the small table in front of them, dipping a bit in his tea, and taking a bite.
"Well, what do you suppose we do? We're stuck here watching this dimensional space sphere, and there's nothing we can do about it. But, be my guest," Stephen spoke, waving his hand around the Sanctum.
"Find something we can do that won't involve messing with the multiverse and we'll do it."
Tony smirked and stood up, stretching and cracking his back.
"Challenge accepted."

For the next 3 hours and some odd minutes, Tony explored the various magical rooms of the Sanctum.
He walked through the room of all the magical artifacts, the place where Stephen first got his cloak of levitation, and poked at the glass of some cool looking necklaces, a long, golden stick, and a bronze gear-looking object.
Then, he viewed the room in which the doors led to different locations, sticking his head out into the middle of a rainforest and quickly twisting the lever ball and changing the location when he had opened the door to the middle of a sand storm.
He also managed to locate Stephen's room which was simple and tidy, not really much special in there except for a bunch of books, jars of plants, and, warming Tony's heart, a picture of the two of them drinking tea near a fireplace, the picture sitting on Stephen's bed side table.
Tony walked over and sat on Stephen's bed, bringing a plain grey pillow up to his face and smelling Stephen's strong, crisp cologne.
He sat there for a while, pondering on what the two of them could do while they waited for the blizzard to pass.
He considered making a vegan chocolate cake that the two of them could spend the whole day indulging in, but a quick glance of Stephen's practically empty fridge, except for some jars of what looked to be tentacles, told him that most likely wouldn't be possible.
However, he did find some almond milk and cocoa power, settling to make them both a cup of sweet hot chocolate.
He also decided in turning on Stephen's large TV, opening Stephen's Netflix account, and picking a movie that similar to their current predicament, was based on a snow storm.

And that's how the rest of their day went. Tony and Stephen lounged over on Stephen's brown leather movie couch, Stephen resting his legs on the coffee table in front of them where the hot chocolate sat, and Tony laying horizontal, resting his head in Stephen's lap.
Once they had finished one movie, they went to the next, and then the next, both snuggling closer and closer to each other during the process.
And of course like one good movie binge session should end, both Tony and Stephen ended up passed out on the couch, the space orb carefully guarded in front of them.
This time it was Stephen who rested his head on Tony's chest, falling asleep to Tony's heart beat and the dim light of the arc reactor whereas Tony calmed himself by running fingers through Stephen's perfect hair.
Tony loved bored days, if it meant ending them off with a much needed cuddle with his lover.