Kisses and Hiding

Tony wasn't much for affection besides the occasional hug and stuff. He also hated when people pulled him around or handed him something.

But, there was one thing that he loved to do that was completely out of character for him.
He loved to kiss Stephen.

It didn't have to be on the lips, but Tony enjoyed pecking at Stephen's cheeks, forehead, throat, temples, ears, and basically anywhere else Tony had access to when he would randomly walk up to Stephen and kiss him (keep this family friendly guys -_-).

Part of his reason for enjoying this was because Tony's kiss usually resulted in Stephen going tomato red and being all flustered which for the sorcerer supreme, rarely happened.

And Stephen wouldn't admit it, but Tony knew how much he adored getting kissed by the love of his life.

That's why when Stephen appeared in Tony's room at about 11:00 at night seeming particularly stressed, Tony knew just how to cheer him up.

——————————————-
Tony had just finished working in his lab on a late Wednesday night and decided to treat himself with actually getting some sleep for once. He first walked into his bathroom and took a nice, long hot shower, before getting out and drying off. Then he decided why not shave? So while he was still wrapped up in his towel, Tony applied shaving cream and straightened the edges and details of his already perfect facial hair. Once he was done, he rinsed his face off and applied some lotion before waddling out of the bathroom and into his closet to grab his pajamas.

Tony was halfway dressed, just sliding on his dark blue pajama pants to cover his colorful Iron man boxers, when a huge flash of light came in-front of him, startling him and making him trip over his right pant leg.
Tony hit the floor and scowled before holding out his hand in a defensive motion.
"Who's there!"
When Tony's eyes cleared from the sudden burst of light, he looked up to find Stephen's cloak fluttering over him, holding out the bottom of itself like a hand reaching out to Tony.

Tony blinked a couple times before reaching out to the cloak and standing up with it's help, quietly fixing his pants.
Then Tony turned back to face the cape.
"Well hello,"Tony said to the magic robe while glancing around his room.
"If your here, where's Stephen?"
The cloak again used itself to point in the direction to where Stephen supposedly was.

Tony said a quick thanks to the cloak before following it's directions and ending up facing his empty bed.
Huh, Tony thought. According to the cloak, Stephen was somewhere over here, and yet the bed he was facing was empty and still perfectly made.

Tony and his brilliance thought for a moment more before it hit him.
He chuckled a little and crouched down onto his knees, looking under his bed to find no other then the sorcerer supreme laying on his back with his knees to his side, closing his eyes tightly.

It took Tony a moment to squeeze under the bed framing, but once he did, he scooted up next to Stephen and nudged him.
"Aye Wizz," Tony joked.
"Why are you hiding in this dusty place?"
Stephen opened his eyes and that's when Tony noticed his eyes were narrow, like he had just spent hours screaming with anger.

Tony paused briefly, trying to figure the best way to lighted the mood. He was currently facing Stephen's back and it was very difficult for the both of them to maneuver around, so Tony's first task was to get Stephen out from under the thin space of the bed.
He decided to go with a witty remark to try and get a reaction from the sulking wizard.

"Hey Stepho just sayin," Tony spoke in a judging and sarcastic tone.
"If you wanted to hide, under the bed is like the most stereotypical spot. What are you, the monster under the bed or something?"
Tony plastered a smile on his face and waited for a reaction from his beloved.
Luckily instead of angering Stephen more, Tony noticed a smile perk at Stephen's lips.

Tony was getting there.
"I mean there's so many places you could have picked," Tony went on, noticing how every word he spoke seemed to ease Stephen.
"You could have picked the little attic thing above my closet, or a small cabinet, or even behind the desk, but seriously, under the bed?"
This got Stephen to chuckle a little.
"You must be very good at hide and seek, Tony," Stephen spoke in a raspy but delightful voice.
Tony chuckled himself.
"I'd be happy to show you more places, but first let's get out from under this bed, okay?"
Stephen didn't reply this time but instead began to slowly inch his way out from under the bed, Tony doing the same.

Once Tony stood back up, he brushed the dust off his pajamas and turned to face Stephen.
That's when Tony finally noticed Stephen's distress.
Stephen's brow was stretched in a furrowed position, and the white in his eyes was covered in dark red lines. His skin had traces of  small tears that had rolled down his face, and his nose was red, seemingly from blowing it multiple times.

Stephen noticed Tony examining him and turned his head away.
"Don't even ask."
Tony took a few tentative steps towards the sorcerer and stood facing his back.
"Wasn't planning on it."
Stephen formed a slightly puzzled expression and turned to face Tony.
That's when Tony got him.

Just as Stephen turned his face, Tony grabbed it and pulled him into a nice smooch.
Stephen stood stiff for a moment before relaxing into Tony and breaking the kiss, resting his chin on his shoulder.
Tony smiled and pecked Stephen's face with small kisses, one on the forehead, one on the mouth, one on the cheek, one on the ear, and so on.

Eventually, when Tony felt Stephen was relaxed enough, he led him over to his own bed and laid him down, laying down himself after.
Stephen curled up in a ball facing Tony and smiled, his eyes glossy.
"Thank you Tony," he muttered quietly.
"I really needed this."

Tony smiled a toothless grin and wrapped his arms around Stephen, resting his head on his chest.
Stephen rested his arms on Tony's back and closed his eyes, slouching down into the pillows.
Tony waited a minute more before hearing Stephen's small snores start to escape his mouth and kissed him one more time before retiring to sleep as well.

Just as Tony was about to drift into unconsciousness, he felt a small kiss being placed on his temple.

Then he was out.