Angry

"Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!"

Tony Stark was currently in his lab attempting to fix the wiring on his suit after a small black cube had came out of a time dimensional rip from the sky while him and the other Avengers had been fighting, and melted into his suit, causing it to short circuit and nose dive 200 feet down onto a New York City highway.
After they had finished fighting off all the creatures that had come out of the rip, Natasha had hopped on what seemed to be a very cool hoverboard and flew up to the small rip in the air and held out a small device (that Tony and his excellence had made) and pointed it to the rip which instantly shrunk back into nothing.
The other Avengers had considered this as a victory, but as Steve helped rip Tony out of his suit and they both pulled it into the Avenge jet and back to the tower, Tony was anything but peppy.

Now after almost a day straight of tinkering with his suit, pulling out wires, running scans, and changing parts, Tony was still unable to figure out exactly what that block did to his suit!
"Stupid Space cube," Tony muttered to himself as he ran his hands through his hair and circled the dead suit.

Sure he could make another suit, he already had another suit.
But if anyone knew Tony, they would know that Tony hated leaving anything tied to technology un discovered.
Tony grabbed and removed one of the arm parts from the suit and walked over to his desk, placing it on it before wiping his grease covered hands on his already greasy black tang top.
Then, he hopped up on his table and sat next to the piece of equipment, picking it up a moment later and using the nail tip of his middle finger to try and lift a flap in the armor.
As Tony shoved the small metal panel up with his finger, he noticed that none of the wiring under it was damaged, which was strange because he couldn't operate it.
Perhaps something had happened to the arc reactor in his chest? Well, not in his chest anymore, he'd had surgery to fix that. But he still kept it on his chest at all times because it was necessary to power the suits, and it also made for a very handy light.

Tony was snapped out of his thoughts, literally, when the metal panel he was holding up with his finger snapped shut and crushed his finger under it, making a small crunching sound.
"Oww Shit!"
Tony cursed and shook his hand crazily, trying to pry off the grip the armor had on him.
Eventually, Tony managed to rip the flap off and removed his now red and bruised finger from its hold, bringing it to his chest for a moment while he grimaced at the pain.
"Stupid space cube, stupid armor, stupid finger," Tony grumbled as he stood up and walked over to the rest of the suit which stood like a statue in the middle of his lab.
He swung his foot back and slammed it into the piece of armor, expecting it to fall over. However, instead he fell over, quite painfully by the way.
"Owwwwwww," Tony sulked as he lay on the floor in a ball, clutching his knees.

He was having the worst day ever.
"Armor 1, Stark 0," a voice behind him spoke teasingly which made Tony sigh.
"What do you want Stephen? Can't you see I'm busy here?"
"Oh wow, no snarky remarks? I'm impressed."
Tony rolled his eyes and turned to face Stephen who by now, had made his way over to the Iron Man suit and was poking and prodding around at it.
Tony sighed again and walked over to Stephen, shoving him away from the suit.
"Listen, I'm kinda doing something very important, so could you pl-"
"You should've called me earlier, this sort of magic is very simple to reverse."
Tony stood still, mouth gaping.
"I- wah?"
Stephen walked closer to the armor and placed a shaky hand on the head piece, closing his eyes and putting his own forehead to the machine's.
Immediately, a dark purple fluid shot out of the metal costume and into Stephen's open hand.
A moment later Stephen stepped back.
"There we go. JARVIS power on please."

Tony stared intently at the suit as it roared to life for a moment before turning off again at Stephen's command.

"Your magical..." Tony muttered.
Stephen smiled and placed a hand on Tony's shoulder.
"Magic is like my entire existence."
He pulled Tony into his arms.
"Well, that... and you."
Tony closed his eyes and leaned into Stephen's chest, yawning and releasing all the stress and anxiety he had been holding inside of him that whole day.
"I love you man."
Stephen smiled softly.
"I love you too, I love you too."