Christmas

A short chapter, but I just wanted to make something:)
Merry early Christmas from the time I'm making this if you celebrate Christmas 🎄
——————————
It was Christmas Eve and currently 11:52 Pm according to JARVIS.
This meant that all the Avengers were in their best of spirits.
The Avengers plus some guests such as Loki who was forced to come by Thor were sitting in the tower's common room.
Everyone was in their best Christmas attire, some wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, others wearing Santa hats or Christmas light necklaces.
Bucky had took the responsibility of making everyone hot chocolate with extra marshmallows, suggested by Peter, and had given them out before taking a seat next to Steve and Sam on the couch and taking a sip of his own.
Peter had a red sweater on that said spider son on it, and he sat next to Tony who also had a red shirt that said Iron Dad on it, and Stephen who had one that said Doctor dad, on it.

Pretty much everyone was happy and having a good time, even Loki was partially enjoying himself.

"Guys!" Clint called from next to Natasha getting everyone's attention.
"It's 11:59! It will officially be Christmas in one minute!"
Thor spoke up.
"I'm not quite sure, but isn't everyone supposed to be asleep on Christmas night, otherwise the fat man with the white beard won't show?"
Clint dropped his hot chocolate earning a grumble from Bucky.
"Oh my gosh, everyone get to bed right now!"
"I don't think it's possible for everyone in this room to fall asleep in less then 30 sec-". Stephen was cut off by Tony shoving a hand over his mouth and forcing his eyes closed.
"Just pretend," he whispered.
Stephen sighed and joined the rest of the room in closing their eyes and attempting to fall asleep.

//////////
"Psst- hey, Mr. Strange, wake up."
Stephen yawned and slowly opened his eyes to find Peter standing over him.
He sat up and noticed that the others were still asleep.
But then he saw it...
The tree was filled with presents, maybe hundreds, all in different colorful wrapping and decorated in different unique bows.
Peter grinned.
"Merry Christmas!"