Soldier

Avengers attention please! Furry said from his office com's.

I'm gonna introduce you the last member of the team, also he will lead you all, he's a bit offbeat and somewhat shy, but y'all know his capabilities, who's he? she asked interrupting Fury.

Captain Rogers, I mean Steve will join y'all in an hour, I talked to him, gave your files to him, he wasn't ready first, as y'all know this world is new for him, but he agreed afterwards as I need a leader and he's the best at it, he concluded.

You're saying Captain America is joining us, Clint said.

Yes, Furry replied, anybody has issues??

That old man can't be our leader, Tony sarcastically said.

I hate old generation, Natasha smirked to tony

Bruce and Thor were bit confused but didn't said anything.

He's going to give his loyalty or whatever power test before entering the team, Natasha said to Furry.

Who's saying that, you Natasha, a spy, Furry joked.

You know this guy, he's gonna be the most loyal, try him, he replied.

He should be prepared, this is gonna be tough then, Tony said this time.

They all agreed to him.

We'll see him in an hour, you should warn him first, Natasha said to Furry and then the com's were disconnected. Let's see you soldier.

*****

You're gonna be fine Steve, Sam his friend told him, the only friend he made in this new era.

I look I'm confident, but I'm not, they all are big people with big responsibilities, I'm no one compared to them, they know this world, I don't, he answered back him on phone, you will be fine, I'm running late I've to be at our session, bye, be Steve. Sam hung up.

He took some deep breaths, I can do this all day, he said to himself, and left his apartment.

*******

What's your plan Natasha, Tony asked?
Let's check how powerful he's, she smirked, if he had the capacity to work with us, she said.
No one gave any kind of test to be in avengers team, Clint almost yelled at Natasha, you're so dark till now, he completed his sentence.

Natasha laughed, you already America's boy, haan?
He rolled his eyes off.

When he's gonna enter, we gonna see how he will handle the situations.

After an hour and some,
Steve entered the avengers head quarter, it was a place he had never seen before, everything was amazing, he was happy and surprised mixed kind of emotions, he was in his uniform, and felt good to be there, but he didn't has any idea what is coming next for him.

So you're Steve, Tony said, making Steve turn around to see all the 5 people standing together, he smiled and said hi, yeah it's me, you know our names right, you read the files Furry gave you, Natasha said, he nodded, I've read what I needed, he smiled to her, she smirked and said so an old man knows how to read, han, he got a bit irritated by this statement but didn't said anything and just nodded again.

Shall I, he was just about to say more but Natasha interrupted him, you can't be the part of the team until you pass a test, she said quickly in one breath, he frowned, test?? What kind of test, a loyalty test or maybe you can say to check that if you are that super to join this super league of legends, she laughed politely, making him feel nervous and anxious, whats the test? he asked, everyone was silent, and she started to explain, me and Clint are going on rooftop, of this newly created avenger tower, and we'll jump off from it, both of us at the same time, you have to save us, both, I know you can't fly, or have thunderstorm in you, nor you can be hulk or an amazing Archer, also if I'm in the team it's not only I can fight, I'm extremely smart assassin, spy, agent and sexy as well she winked, prove what you have special besides a serum in you?? Steve was confused, the team doesn't want him, he looked to every member, Tony nodded in agreement, Thor smirked, Bruce was as shocked as Steve and Clint when saw Steve face, he resisted saying, are you mad, we both can't fly either, he can't do this, we are gonna die, let it happen then, Furry will know how useless this old serum man is, she smirked at Clint again.