The End

There is a call for you sir, Jarvis said to Steve, he was in his room, it was early morning and when he woke up, he saw Natasha, lying besides him, sleeping peacefully, he smiled as if it was a dream, he didn't want to wake her up so he, whispered Jarvis to be low and he answered the call.
It was Tony, he wanted to ask some important things form him, but it woke Natasha up, she called Steve from behind him, and Tony knew her voice, "Steve? Natasha is with you, so early morning, you okey?, he asked". Steve said it was all good, and Tony guessed what it was, " you son of bit*h", you guys are in love, I knew it from the start, the day Natasha met you, she changed, you even changed me, though, I'm so happy for you, but she isn't an easy girl, take care of her", he said excitedly and was gone from phone. Steve was always a shy guy, he blushed a bit smiled and look back yo her, you shouldn't have called my name, everybody's gonna know now, he said to Natasha.
She smirked, I want it, I want you and stop blushing like a lost girl in love you old grandpa, she laughed this time.
He raised one brow of him and said let me tell you how old am I? He hooped into the bed again, Steve no, not in the morning please, just wait until tonight, han! Please she said pleading him softly, also you're not even well enough to do this now, let me take care of you first, and let enjoy some beautiful moments first, be healthy again and we will do whatever you want to, she added more, he nodded this time and put his head on her lap, always stay with me Natasha, and he said it with utmost purity and love in his eyes, "I will always truly and passionately love you and never gonna leave you alone, I promise sweetheart, she said.
He smiled and closed his eyes and took a deep breath just to realize that it was all true, his life is not uncertain anymore, he has a home now, a team now, friends now, a partner now, he was always afraid to be alone, which he isn't anymore, and he couldn't be more thankful to God, for this life again.

She smiled just to see the peace on his face, she didn't want to disturb him anymore, hurt him anymore, betray him again, she found peace in him, her home in him, the sense of protection, kindness with love in him, she was too blessed to have the righteous man as her man now, she couldn't believe it was all she wanted in her life.

Few days later

Steve, I'm sorry I misunderstood you, Furry said, I always knew you're the best for us, for our nation and for this team, I have said it earlier and will do it again, we can't fix what had been already done, nor we can bring those who are gone, Clint will always be in us, but this team will always be yours, you will always lead them, Tony agreed too this time, Furry smiled and looked at Tony, I'm happy for Natasha too, she found her home in you, I hope you would not let me down in this time and in her, am I clear Captain, "Yes Sir", Steve replied and everybody smiled to each other, we will always be together, Furry said, "yes, whatever it takes" they all said in union.