Strangled

So, a little disappointed in Furry's decision? Clint asked Steve, who was sitting in the jet quietly for a long time now, he didn't even listen what Clint just said, his mind was all occupied form all the things happened to him recently, Clint touched his shoulder to check if he's okey, because he was not facing him yet, which startled Steve he jerked and looked back to Clint, Clint can see his frightened eyes just as an 18 year old boy struggling to communicate, or a slight disappointed of joining the avengers, Clint smiled on his shocked and innocent face, how's your hand Captain? He changes the question, knowing that Steve was already not looking good to talk about that. Steve shook his head, it's nothing, I'm fine. In these group of people only Clint genuinely like and know Steve well, he has studied his history and he was always nice to the new people, he patted Steve's back, I'm with you cap, you got me, he said. Steve didn't looked back to him he didn't have the courage to gave back the love and kindness Clint was giving to him, but he smiled softly that someone in this team thinks that he is enough, just as always Peggy did, he take the compass out of his pocket, I miss you, he said under his breath.

Natasha came to the cockpit of jet to see how much time is left to land on their location, when she saw Steve relaxing a bit on his chair at the left corner, she never miss a chance to show him tantrums and tease him because she knows  he is not a perfect leader not can he adjust in this super advance intelligent crew, so Captain America needs to relax as well, I thought you have slept for a long time didn't you, she smirked adding I know you're so tired that's why tony doesn't want you to be our leader and same goes from my side.
Steve listened everything he wasn't sleeping, he was just adjusting himself to be just in a better position, but didn't said a word, her words always were on point to trigger his Anxiety and she was right, he is weak, he is not capable of doing anything, Natasha thought he was sleeping that's why she was being extra rude, but she didn't knew he wasn't. After checking it's only an hour left before landing, and enough waiting for his response she went away, but her heart was saying that you did wrong Natasha, you are not this, please stop hurting people.

She didn't knew when but sitting in one place for about 15 minutes she was also went to a deep sleep and her eyes open on a voice of siren, fire alarm actually, she hurriedly went to Clint's space he was putting fire off, what happened? she asked, can't you see someone attacked our jet, he said sarcastically, her mind straight went to Steve, where is he? She said worriedly, Clint can see her eyes burning with tears to come out but they didn't, Steve? You asking for? The attack just directly was on cockpit, he's a bit injured but with the pilot, trying to control the plane so that we don't crash, he said, she sighed, where's the back up I mean Tony and Bruce, the jet is on fire Natasha, we lost contact, he smiled again, she hurriedly went to cockpit which was almost destroyed, her eyes landed on Steve, his clothes were torn off, his hairs were wet due to the sweat but were shining, she wanted to go close to ask how was he, how's he even standing when there was blood on his pants, just as his leg was a bit hurt, he has a deep cut on his one side of forehead as well, but he was standing and guiding the pilot as nothing happened to him after all, she was admiring his beauty in disgust right now, and nothing was on her mind and heart, when a sudden jolt of horror and fire come towards them, and the only word she can utter was Steve! and blackout.

Everything became ashes, everything, Tony said to Furry, tears in his eyes, I don't think they survived sir, he added more. Furry shook his head make a team you're gonna rescue them, may it takes 10 days or 100 I know they are alive and I want them back, he commanded sternly, tears were in his eyes as well but his heart was saying they were alive, all three.

Natasha when opened her eyes, they were in a middle of some kind of forest, she can see slightly, trees all around her, but she couldn't focused because her head was hurting badly, she struggle to touched it but when she did blood was coming freshly out of it, but she was wet too, her clothes were wet, she understood now, the jet crashed last night, how did she survive, how she came here, how the fuck she is still alive? Where's Clint? She tried to move a bit, when she saw him, his hand was grabbing her arm still tightly, she can now feel his grip, he was breathing heavily and was not conscious at the moment, the hand which was holding her was bleeding it self and the blood was going to the side of his chest too, he was pretty badly injured then her, she was almost safe, she thought it's Clint, because only he has the guts to save Natasha over himself, she sighed sadly but only his breathing even not steady was telling her he was alive and that was enough for her, but something was missing her mind was telling her the pain was so harsh of her head that she wasn't able to focus her eyes were blurry, so she moved a bit closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again, she knew her best friend needed help and she know she's strong enough for that, because he saved her, she owed him now, but when she saw him again, he was not Clint, a big muscular body, with golden brown hairs, 40's jean and white T-shirt still soaking perfectly showing his abs, but all red due to blood, his jacket was gone though, he was not Clint, he was Steve, all wet, bearing the cold with the injuries, still having a bloody grip on her, she got shocked for a bit but it was Steve, who saved her this time. In the middle of a forest who nobody knows, they are alive or not, they were strangled and Steve needed help, Clint was not around, she was exhausted.