United

The next morning everyone saw, what they were not supposed to see,

Tony came in, and shook Romanoff to wakeup, I thought you didn't like the old man, what is this? He asked.
She was a bit shocked but couldn't understand her own feelings right now, rubbing her eyes, and still looking at Steve, he was sleeping, the past night just flashed in her mind, she shook her head, nothing tony, I was passing by, he was cold and couldn't sleep, I just came to check him and sit here, so that if he needs anything but I slept instead, after all I'm the reason he's laying like this, she regretted the whole yesterday.

Furry wants to see him, he was also infuriated that we all did this, he said he gave permission to test him not hurt him, but I think this shows he's in team with us, Tony said.

We can trust him, Natasha and Clint said in union and then watched each other because Clint was Steve fan but seeing Natasha saying this was completely a blow up to him.

Banner when the sleeping beauty gonna wakeup, Furry wants him fine and we all have to go to the head quarter he needs us all, Tony asked not looking at banner but examining Steve.

Natasha stood up, I'm going to change and freshen up, and she left, she has an undesirable feeling of something but she didn't know what was it.

Actually I think, he couldn't sleep at night, Natasha was saying that right, that's why and still he's body is a bit cold for a normal person, I should wake him up and change the dressing as well, Banner replied.

He was 70 years in ice, his body will always be cold and he's a cold person don't expect anything kind from him, Tony rolled his eyes saying that, Tony still didn't like Steve very much but he accepted him as a team member bit not a leader yet, yeah please wake him up, we don't have all day for him besides night is there to sleep not day, he added.

Steve slowly woke up and listened to what Tony said, his voice was a bit shaky because he was still feeling cold and a bit headache he always had them after a heavy night, I'm sorry, I should have been much better showing up on my first day of work, it won't happen again, he said slowly, stood up slowly, and was going to his room Tony mentioned last night, when Banner stopped him, captain, your wound need another round of dressing I should do that first, he turned around, his look was a bit messy, I'm fine, doctor and don't call me captain I'm not here at least, its Steve, and he went away, not remembering single trace of Natasha being there the whole night with him.

You should not behave like this Tony, he's not our servant or any less then a group member, don't be so stupid like this, Clint said sternly and tony rolled his eyes again, get ready we have to go, he ordered.

Clint went to Natasha's room, he was her best friend, brother, and her family, she can trust on rely on, you okey, Romanoff, don't feel guilty about what happened last night, Steve is a good man, I know that, he didn't keep grudges against anyone, but just wanna say anything I know you're not like Tony, be gentle to him, because he needs a family too just like at a time you and I needed, that's all I wanna say, Natasha was sitting on the couch, ready to go, she looked at Clint, smiled softly, I will try my best to stay away from him but he has to not interfere in my things as well, I don't like extra sweet boys you know, she winked get changed we have to go, she said to Clint who was about to leave her room.

Steve wasn't use to anything here, it was all new technological system in this building, and his room he didn't even know how to turn on the lights because there were no switches, he went to washroom, opened the dressing of his wound, the bleeding was almost stopped but it was a deep one, this reminded him of Natasha, how hateful she was last night, but in no times her eyes went from fire to water, he washed it the pain was numbing his hand and arm but he relaxed a while, he didn't know that his body was so tensed and anxiety was all round him, he relaxed while washing up the warm water was making him to sleep again, he really needed a long peaceful sleep but not with his always cold body, this warmness he wanted something to make him warm again. He came out put his clothes on and didn't know how to dress his wound, he left it open for now, he was always a neat boy, he didn't knew where the hairbrush or anything else was so he just with his other hand set his hairs, and was just going to go out of them room when he heard, Tony shouting outside, oh come on old man get out, are you sleeping in there again, no lights on, we are gonna leave you here, and then said slowly, he's too lazy, I don't know how he get into the army, were the army was so lazy back in 1940's, that's why I didn't want him here....

He came out, body tensed again, a sharp look on his face and a bit hurt internally for how life is treating him, it's unfair to him, I'm sorry, let's go, he said closing the door behind him.

Clint you drive the car, banner sit with him, I will go in my car, Natasha you drive him to the head quarter, Tony said while looking towards Steve, oh I have my motorbike I can go on it, Steve said, oh you know where the headquarter is, Natasha asked giving him eyes, No, he lowered his head then come on we don't have time, everyone let's go, Natasha said this time.

While they were walking to their motors, why I should take him? I don't even like him, Natasha asked Tony slowly, because Furry said you will be going to be his partner in missions for what you did to him on first day it's not my idea, I don't like him very much either. She shook her head, not with him.

In the car, they didn't even exchanged a word, Natasha was not feeling good for what she did and it become fuel on fire when her eyes suddenly went to his hand, it was not looking good, why didn't you dress it up? opened it because you wanted me feel bad about it, Natasha said with a hint of hate in her voice.

No, no, it's just Steve sighed, he knew they all just don't want him here, I didn't knew how to do it, and we were getting late, was all he said.

Natasha was now feeling worse how he can be so damn nice to every one who are just making his life shit, get it dressed once we reach the headquarter, she said now smooth.

He let out a deep breath, and closed his eyes, resting his head back to the seat, she was looking at him once a while, and was feeling so serene in his calmness, what are you thinking Natasha, don't, please, he's not your type, they were reached at the headquarter, Steve got out of the car, without saying anything not even now looking at her, he realized that they don't like him much so he just have to do his work and that's all, he shouldn't interfere in anything going in the group or in their individual lives, Natasha felt distant, here this way she said to him, he followed him to, this is the secret base of Furry, he didn't know about, they reached his office everyone was there already, they greeted.

How are you captain? Furry asked a genuine worry on his face because he can see Steve was still uncomfortable with all of them.
He smiled, I'm good Sir, he said, Tony rolled his eyes again and Steve and Furry both noticed.
Sit, captain, so you all are UNITED for this mission in Russia, it will be a long one there are some hydra bases and some really important data and information which they are using to form their super humans like you all, you guys have to stop it, as a team, Thor isn't available, Bruce and Tony will be the monitoring and intelligence unit, and Natasha, Steve and Clint, will be the fighting team, understood this is your mission to be act as a team, built trust, love and care for each other, all the information will be given to Steve, from agent hill, Furry asked.

Tony was shocked, why him? He asked.
Accept him as a captain, leader, Tony, Am I clear to y'all Steve will be leading the mission, Furry said sternly.
Everyone nodded, Tony still in disbelief.
I don't want this Furry, I don't know everyone a lot, Tony is good for this, I.. I.. Don't own the group, Steve hesitantly said looking everyone because they all weren't expecting this.
You don't make this decision, I made the group I made the decision, now dismiss y'all and be united for god sake, leave now, Furry said.