A New Day 💗

"Aaaaai .... What I saw it in a dream last night ..." Zhan suddenly checked the time..Shan got up from the bed scared ..

Zhan is now a university student..he is 26 years old..he is a very talented person..so he is famous in the university ... he is the best student in the music department of the university. .

He's very handsome

He's very handsome..he does not like to talk to too many people..but Zhane is very cute to his family ...

He must go to university today..because today is the day Zhan goes to university next year ..

Another special thing is happening at the university today..today is the day to welcome new students to the university ... he also likes to see new students..😅

Zhan gets up, washes his face, gets in front of the mirror and gets ready like a girl "Bunny..come down ... Breakfast is ready ..."
It's none other than ... Zhane is his mom who is loved all over the world .. Her name is Yu .. She also loves Zhan a lot ... Zhan is very fond of him ..

"Okay mam ... I'll be ready to come down ..." Zhan said to the lovely ..so he's so cute to mom and family..that's why people call him bunny..he has two teeth like a bunny ... ;-)

After a while, Zhan's shirt came down the stairs, "Mom ... I'm here .." He hung on to his mother like a baby ...

"Bunny..come on ... it's still like a little bunny ..." her mom said as she distributed the food ..

"Bunny ... sit down and eat..it's too late son .." Mom said...

"Huh..huh ... mam ... please share breakfast with me mam ..." The other one ...
Hmm that's none other than ... He is Zhan's brother ...

His name is Yao..he is 30 years old and now she is a businessman..he is very handsome..but they are still home like children ..

but they are still home like children

Zhan's pov

"Mam, I'm going ..."
"Okay Zhan ... be careful ..."
"Zhan can i drop you?"
"I don't want to, brother, I can go." Zhan said like a kid...

     .................. Time passed .................

While I was listening to a song, someone came up behind me and touched my shoulder..so who else is my brain confused friend Wen Kexing

Wen Kexing is working in a little crazy. But he is very talented..he is good at dancing..he is also in the university dancing group ..
He's good, but sometimes he's crazy

"Oh ..... I didn't see you until I came near Kexing ..." I said while removing the earphone ..

"Is it weird to hear that there is no pain..when walking down the street like a beer ..." Kexing said ..

That's how he talks like that..😅

"Hmm ... I've been going to university for a long time ..."
"Yeah honey ..what year are we in..I don't remember ..."

Come on .. he's crazy ... I'm laughing at what he says ..

"Oh no ...Me too don't remember" I said the same ..

"You have to work from today, don't you ... that's not the new students coming to university today ... I do not know what kind of people will come ..."
I mean, get a little angry, because if someone better than me comes, I'll lose my place.

"Oh this..you say that for fear that someone better than you will come."
Kexing said loud enough for everyone in town to hear ... I thought I'd run away ...
I left him where I could not stay and started going back to university. That time he came back and Kexing touched my shoulders again..

........................................................................

Kexing and I came to the university..what is this..why are these people looking at me like they are eating ..

"Ehh Zhan you are so handsome when you are walking... So why people are looking at you .." Kexing said. And I never mind what he said. Because I know I am so handsome 😜

We came inside the university..wow..beautifully decorated to  new students ...

(He was cute when he said like this😂)

Hey guys...I hope you will enjoy it...And  I am really really sorry for the grammar mistakes... Because English is not my mother language...So I am really sorry.....
Tell me your feelings on comments...🙂🙂❤️❤️❤️
Vote and Comment ☺️❤️