💗 Spiritual Friends Forever And Ever 💗

A place for everyone who voted for you ...💗🙂
What do you think ... ??? Will this be the last part ... ??? Isn't it .. ?? Zhan how do you know if that story is true or not ... ??? What will he do .. ??? But if that is not true .... this may seem like a fantasy like a Cdrama..😉😉
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I slept for about an hour ... because I was wondering if yibo went home or not ... I left a Yibo message while I was thinking ..
"Trin ... Trin ..." I heard a phone notification ... I got up at once and picked up the phone ...

"Zhan ... I came home..it was a little late to leave a message..I put a message to you only after I put on a wash and had dinner .... Bye..Good night Zhan ..." he had left .. .I did not put anything so ...

................. Time Passed .............

I woke up in the morning ... after waking up I came across a question paper ... how do I know about that today .... but can that be true .. ??? Yes it can ...

I suddenly remembered that there is a lot about them on the internet..so I searched for it ...
I found something.
There is a way for me to know if these things are true or not ... that's someone called 'Wen qing' ... as I have heard she is very old ... everything she says is true ... and they have been

I had an idea to meet her... so even if I want to, how can I go ... ??? They won't let me go ... If I say I'm going with Yibo, will they let me go .. ????? Oh, I'm crazy now ..

"Zhan ... Zhan..are you up ... ??" A: A: Isn't this brother? Is he here? But so soon .. ???

"Brother .... is this you .. ??? Come inside ...."
"Come on Bunny ... why did the other scholar go to work ... is it difficult now .. ??? Go to the doctor for treatment .. ??"

"Ahh I don't want to please..I'm fine now ... It won't hurt so much ... I need to protect my mam when you are not there so I ... I have to bite it ..." I said with a bunny smile as I sat down ...

" I said with a bunny smile as I sat down

"You used to say that when I'm not home ..." he said as he helped me sit down.

"Come on that's not it brother..why did you come earlier ..."
"Because that madman was bite by a thief ... I came because of my bunny..." I hugged him when he said that ... because I know that he loves me no matter how much he scolds me .... he also knows that I love him very much That ...

"Thank you brother came ... I was also eager to see you ..." Tears came to my eyes ...

Then my brother took me downstairs to eat ...

.......................................................................

I went downstairs and ate and went back to bed..because I wanted to send a message to yibo ... asking him to come to our house ...

"Hi Yibo ... can you come to our house today .. ?? I want to go to a little place with you ... talk about that problem ..." I left him a message like that and went to put on a wosh ... After wosh i was Waiting about five minutes for yibo's message ..