What's Going On ..??? 🤐

As always, thank you to those who voted and commented on my story ....🤗🤗❤❤
.
.
.
.
.
.

We came and talked to Shane and drank tea ... zhan's mummy is fine ... as we were about to leave

"Yibo I have something to ask you ..." zhan said as he got out of bed ...and his Stomach

"yeah...ask me zhan..ha..ha..don't get out of bed ... I know your Stomach is so hurt....."

"Should I ask you something..but plz don't get wrong .. ??"

"okkkk...ask me..."
"... listen and see .." Then he kept saying like a rabbit chewing carrot alligator ... so cute😅😅💗💗

"I've had a stranger since the day I met you. I mean the first day I saw you I was just distracted ... and when I talk to you I remember something ... Do you remember that day in the canteen when I fainted.. While I was talking to you, I remembered something ... I can not imagine .. I just have a familiarity with you ... "

I was shocked when zhan said that ... because the same thing was going to happen to me ...

 because the same thing was going to happen to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"what .. ??? Did it happen to you because of me .. ?? It happened to me too ... but I endured it somehow because I thought it would happen because I didn't eat that day ....." I also said with curiosity Keep ...

"Lisren, I'm had a weird dream lately. I had that dream a while minutes ago ... and that wei ying grabbed lan zhan as he was about to fall..but wei ying shook his hand and fell down ... wei ying then said we should be soulmates in every soul ...wei ying jumped in when zhan said that"

wei ying jumped in when zhan said that"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wait ... wait ... I saw that too ..." zhan looked at me thinking I was lying .... then I said ...

"No ... no ... I'm not lying ... I'm telling the truth" I swore to him ... and then he accepted it ...

I realized his brain was now a question paper ... and mine toooo

I told him everything I saw ... in fact he and I had the same dream ... but why .... ??? Why do we have the same dream.. what is this dream ... why is this dream affecting our lives so much ... why is there a familiarity when we meet ...

This sounds like a lot of trouble to me ...

"Hmm ... we 'll talk about this tomorrow.. you'll be late going home now..so you go..be careful ..... bye ..."

"Okay .. I definitely need to talk about this tomorrow ... I'm leaving zhan ... see you soon and get well soon..byee ..." I greeted him and closed the room door and went out ...

Zhan's Pov

I said I would ask him about these other things..then he came to our house ... I was hesitant to ask him that at that time..but there were kexing and zhou zishu..so I thought I could not ask..but they before Gone ... so I asked Yibo about it..ummoh ... he didn't misunderstand it at the time..but I don't know what he thought ....

I started thinking about one thing after another ... I don't even know what's in my head right now ...

It was night when I was thinking ..

That's why I said "Mam ... Mam .... Where are you ... ???" I called my mam... but there was no sound ... I feel sad..because my mother did not reply to me ...

So as I was walking down the aisle I saw a group of men holding a gun to Mom and yibo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

So as I was walking down the aisle I saw a group of men holding a gun to Mom and yibo..

So as I was going downstairs I saw a group of people holding hands holding a gun to my mother and yibo ... "Says where is the other one who attacked me that day .. ??? Says ..." One of the people there asked .. ..ahhh .... What is this crazy person says... but who are they looking for .. ?? They didn't see me at the time..and no one said anything about me ..

Wait ... wait ... Yibo is gone for a long time now ... that means the thieves have been here a long time ... my god.

While I was thinking i saw yibo..he told me to get out of here ... but I can't do that ... because this is my house ...

I called the police ... and then the mob came and removed the one they were wearing ...

Wait..wait..this ... this is the thief I hit that day, isn't it? Please ... I can't be beaten ... How can I be beaten when I can't even walk .. ??? ...

I saw one of them upstairs..he said to the others "The one who attacked our boss that day .... come ... catch him.."

Oh my God ... I..what am I doing .... Mom and yibo are yelling at me to run ... but how can I run and get them in trouble..I was so angry ... they come to my house and how they hit to me... ..Let's see.

To be anything

Whatever happened..I was there ...i though

i though

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ohhh .... hey guys ....... 🙂🙂🙂

How is my story..🙂.Is it boring .. ??? Sorry..🥺

What happens next ... ??? 🤐🤐 Tell me what you think .....

Vote and Comment ...☺️☺️💗💗

Thank you ...🙂🙂

Next Part Coming Soon🔜🔜🙂🙂