Like A Hero 😅

To all those who voted for the episode before a place U ...💖💖💖🙂🙂
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was waiting for anything to happen ... They came close to me ... They had a gun and a knife ..

You know I'm one of a kind Person ... I couldn't stay the way I thought ... because I was angry ...

So I put my fears and injuries aside and started with fighting them ... but I was scared of one thing ... that my mum and yibo were with them ... but at the same time everyone who was there came to me ...So I wasn't scared..

I'm yelling at them not to hit me ... Mam's not knowing I can fight ... because I'm never done that before ... She was looking at myself in amazement while I'm fighting .... Instead of hitting them, she say they will hit me ... but Yibo is watching ... he knows how I'm fighting..😅

I started fighting with them ... one of them threw a knife at me while I was fighting..I suddenly got out of there ... you know what happened ... they had a knife in their own stomach ... um ... to others What you do pays off ... I am so happy 😁....

While I was fighting I heard the sound of a police jeep coming ... they were trying so hard to escape ... they wanted to escape ... their gun had fallen on the ground near me .. so I took it and stretched it towards them.
"Stay like that without moving ... if you move, you will be shot ..." I was like shooting at them ... I did not know how to shoot ....I really scared to gun...

"Um, You are so bad person zhan gee .. ..." said Yibo, who was behind me at an unexpected moment. Suddenly i was scared..

Police officers came and took them away ..
"Thank you for catching these criminals, sir ..."
"Ahh .. I'm zhan .."
"Oh thank you sir zhan ..."

It's great that they took them away ... I get so angry when I see them ..

"Awwww ....... my Stomach ulcers hurts ..." I was in pain all of a sudden ..
"Oh zhan ... it bleeds..what would have happened if you had stayed in the room without doing the penance ..." I can't imagine Yibo saying angrily ..

"If I hadn't done that clever thing, you'd still be alive, you idiot." I laughed a little and sat down in the chair, but I couldn't sit there because my M Stomachis hurting....

"Take the road, aren't you injured ... come on ... I'll take you to the room ... Auntie told a doctor to come and treat your wound..until then go and get out of bed ..." Yibo said and helped me to go to the room .. .

The doctor came and treated me...he just did not go ... He was told not to get out of bed for a single day ... only a week ... how can I stay in bed for a week..🥺

Never mind ... I have to find something ... I think I will be able to find it that week ... I need to find it somehow ..... I want to know it...

When I was thinking,
"Zhan..auntie..I'm leaving ..." Then Yibo knocked on my room ... I told him to come ..
"Ahh Zhan..you are okay now ... I'm going then ... this..this ... you'll not have to come tomorrow..then when will you talk about that ..."

"Ahh I'm fine now ... Hmm I'll tell you about it later Yibo ... Isn't that how you go now .. ??? It's late at night ... can't you go alone .. Should I call a taxi ..? ? "

"Hmm no need Zhan .. I told Mummy to send me a car to the road .. Mummy told me to send .."

"That's Good ..."

"All right ... I'm leaving then zhan.... If I'm late I will have to complain tomorrow morning like that day.." Yibo laughed and said ... Isn't he cute oh god.. .. ?? I think so ..

 ?? I think so

"Okk yibo ... be careful ... leave a message after you go .. see you ..."

"Ok bye..you too see you soon zhan.." He greeted and slowly closed the door ..

........................................................................

After Yibo left, Mom brought me dinner in the room ...

"Bunny..eat ... hmmm..I made something you love today .."
"wow mam ... I love to drink this soup .. thank you mam ... Thank you thank you so much mam ...." I love this soup mam is making ... so I drank all the soup that day .... Woww taste it..no one can make that soup with such taste ..

"Huh..huh ... drink zhane son ... get stuck ..." Mam said as I rubbed my head ....

"Ummoh ... that's the sweetest soup in the world ..." When I said that, my mother gently touched my nose as usual ...

"Ohh zhan.. are you trying to make me best mam ... ?? Bunny says that every day while making this ..."
"Oh no mam ... that's the best soup from this world ..."

"Okay. Okay ... go to sleep now ... oh look and get hurt ..." Mam helped me to sleep ... She went to bed with the rags ...

"Bye mam .... Good night 😴💤"
"Bye Bunny Good night 😴💤 ..sleep well bunny 🐇 ..."

Hi guys ...🙂🙂❤️❤️
How is today's episode .. ??? Good .. ??? Bored .. ?? ⁇

Tell me your feeling in comment ...

Enjoy Guys ...

Next Part Coming Soon 🔜🔜☺️☺️