Nice to meet you 💗

Isn't that the person I saw before that..when I see him like a dizzy again..why is this happening to me..I have a familiarity with him ...

He came close and I fainted and was about to fall to the ground.

"Hi senior Kexing..why did you call me .." He said to Kexing ... does he know Kexing...???

"Ah..Yibo..this is my best friend Zhan.. Xiao zhan  .... he looks a little Arrogant but he is very good ... but he talks less with the crowd ..." When Kexing said that I hit Keshin in the stomach. .😅

"Ah .. senior Xiao Zhan..I'm Wang Yibo ... call me Yibo..I'm a new student .." He held out his hand..I opened my hand and greeted him ..

"Aaa..zhan..this is the one I said was very talented for dancing ..." I was surprised ... because I didn't think he is very talented..😅😅

"Ahh..wow .. Nice to meet you yibo"
"Nice to meet you too senior zhan" he said in a very cute way ...

"I think we 've never met before, right?"
"Yes senior zhan ... I don't even remember ... maybe met .."

Even though he said that, I seem to know him ..

"Ah .. Bye .. I'm leaving seniors .. see you soon ..
Mummy is waiting for me ... "
"Okay bye yibo .." Kexing and I said ..

......................... Time passed .....................

Now I do two things here called Kexing is hungry..I am not without hunger either ... 😅 So I took Kexing to the canteen ...

Yibo and another new student are sitting at the table eating while they are at the place to go and eat..Now Yibo said mam is waiting for him ...

So I showed them to Kexing..I just showed them.

"Hi Yibo ... did your mummy go..ah who is this .. ??"
"Ah yes Mummy went senior Kexing ... this is my best friend .." Something happened to me when he said that ...

"Wait, let me introduce him ... this is Zhou zishu  "

 this is Zhou zishu  "

"He's on my badge too ... he's a little less talkative .. like zhane's." Yibo looked at me very cute ...

The way he looked at me, I felt dizzy again

The way he looked at me, I felt dizzy again ... I felt like something was intoxicating ... I sat down in a chair where I could not stay ... I could not think of anything ...

I postponed ... I don't remember anything ..

I had a dream while I was awake .. I suddenly woke up saying "Lan zhan" .. I don't remember the face of the person in the dream I saw ... but his name is lan zhan

That person looked at me and shouted "Wei Ying" ..... oh why he call me wei ying..... am I crazy now😢

When I get up, everyone is looking at me like I'm surprised ... I'm not ashamed ...

"Lan zhan who is that zhan .." Kezing asked strangely ..
"I do not know" I said because I can not think of anything ..
"Aa.. Where am I? I used to be in the canteen. "I looked around nervously.

"Senior zhan..you are in the medical room..don't worry..we brought you here after you fell."
It was none other than yIbo...

When a junior says a senior is Kept on the his back. ...I'm very ashamed ..

"What do you think?"

"Thank you so much for your help."
"I'm not the only one ... Zhou zishu
helped me ..."
"Oh you too thank you junior .."
I thanked them and went with Kexing ...

"What did you see zhan... why did you shout whose name .. ???" Kexing asked strangely ..

"What I saw was not so clear. And someone called lan zhan looked at me and said wei ying ... that's all I remember."

"Hmm

"Hmm ..."
"Have you meet yIbo before?"
"No..I saw him today too ..."
"Hmm ... is that so .."

"Eh zhan ... now we have a lecture right ..." Kexing said and I stopped..then Kexing and I ran to the lecture room ... there were five more minutes to the lecture ..

 there were five more minutes to the lecture

.............................. Time passed .................

It was late at the end of the lectures..Kexing and I got off the bus and he went to his house I went to my house ...

Hey guys ☺️
What do you think about my story 🙂..??
How is it .???
I am so sorry for the grammar mistakes....🥺🥺
Hope you will enjoy my story...Tell me your feelings on comment section..☺️💗

Next part coming soon 🔜🙂