What Happened 😢

Thanks a lot to everyone who voted and commented on previous episodes .....☺️☺️❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
.
"Zhan don't talk..there's blood coming from your mouth..zhan ... zhan ..." I told him but he lost consciousness..Oh God ... he lost consciousness right now..please he will not die .. ..No ... must be saved somehow..he does not want to die because of me lying .......

I kept him on my back as long as I could ... Somehow I took him to the hospital ...
Then she bleeds ... Doctors say he needs blood ... His time is good ... He has the same blood type as mine ... So I gave him blood ..

I was out giving blood ..
"excuseme...Who are you, this patient?.. ??" Who asked at once..ahh that doctor ....
"Ahh I'm a friend of his doctor .." I said in an important way ..
"Ah okay. His condition is not dangerous..his stomach ulcer has turned inside ... don't worry. He regained consciousness .... you can go and see the patient ..."
"Okay doctor ..Thank you .." I greeted the doctor ...

I then went to see zhan... he is a sin..it happened to him because of me ... he ..

God, I'm sad to see him ... like crying ... "zhan .. how are you now .. ?? Does it hurt anymore ... ??"
"Ahh it's not so bad .. don't worry .." He said without hesitation but I know he has a stomach ache ..

What do I suddenly remember .... Come on, has something like this happened to me before ... ?? No....no..no..I'm crazy ...

"Zhan..I called your mother and brother a while minutes ago and told them what had happened ... they are coming now ..." Isaid...I am very sad ...

"Ok..thank you told them .." zhan laughed and looked like a bunny ... very cute..and handsome ...

and handsome

After a while zhan's family came..they were very upset ... sin they ...

.................... Time Passed .................

Zhan's condition was not bad and he was discharged ... I also went home from the hospital after that ...

As I was walking down the street, a phone rang in my pocket, but the ringtone was not mine.

Oops ... I just remembered ... I took zhan's phone to talk to his family ...

From where I was, I turned around and started running to zhan's house....
I ran fast..I ran consciously.....

"Auntie .. who's home ... ??" I started shouting ... zhan's mother came and opened the door ...
"Ahh yibo ... didn't you go home .. ??"
"No auntie ... after I called auntie I forgot to give Shan's phone to her ... that's why I ran fast to give this ..." I laughed and hid my heart ...

"Ayyyyo yibo son ... why did it come so late.. you should have come tomorrow morning son.. ... now how can the go home yibo.. ... ???"
"Ahh no auntie I will go alone ..... I don't want to come tomorrow morning give me the phone ..... I thought I should come now ..." I laughed a little and gave her the phone and I left ...

Ohh god, this time it is very lonely at night ... I don't want to .. I want to go home somehow ..

When I keep thinking like that, I feel like a ghost follow me.. ...

.................................................. ......................

Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance.

"Mummy ... Siso..where are you ... ??" Where are these guys?

"Ahh yibo ... Why did you late today ..." Oh my gosh Sisoo...

"A friend of mine had a little problem..that's it .."
"Why what happened .. ??"
"He went to a pps service and was beaten by a thief..but he was stabbed because of me ... when the thief came near me he pushed me so his knife got stuck .........." The same thing was said to everyone..everyone blamed zhan ..
I'm sad too ..

After I told them what happened, I went and put on a wash, ate and went to the bedroom ...

"Awwww ....my back hurts a little .."
Brother Zhan is so heavy ..

I went to bed and slept ....

.............................. Time Passed .................

While I was sleeping I had a strange dream..I was scared and woke up at once ..... it was trying to tell me something ..
"Wei ying, Come back .." The person who said that was like me ...
"Lan zhan, let me go .." The man looked at me and said with tears in his eyes..he had blood in his mouth..but I could not see him clearly..he was the one who was holding me when he fell down a hill .. .Oh ...

Oh

Oh my God what do I see .. am I crazy ..

With a thousand questions in mind, I went back to sleep ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys ...☺️❤️
How's my story ... if it has flaws, sorry ...🥺

Tell me how my story is ... Leave your feeling as a comment below this ...🙂🙂

Next Part Coming Soon 🔜🔜...