Meet 💗

Hmmm ..i and Kexing went to university. The way it was decorated  to new students was beautiful ... we were jealous. ... we didn't even have that ...

"Hmm ... here we are in months back at the university." he is very happy ..and me too... because I like university so much...and lectures too..

After a while Kexing and I went to the university to see new students ... wow..there are beautiful and handsome guys....but they are not handsome than me ..I am handsome than them..

I am handsome than them

Suddenly I saw someone. As soon as I saw him, something happened to me .. I can't imagine .. I remember something .. My head is spinning .. I just want to move ...

"What is this zhan ... why is this happening to you ... ??" Kexing asks me about a thousand questions.
"I'm fine ..don't worry .. "
"Let's go then .." kexing said.
I looked at that boy again before he dragged me away..but he was not there..who was that..what happened when I saw him.
I had a bunch of questions in my head ..

................... Time passed ............................

New students and others came to the main hall of the university. But I and Kexing was in two sections..I am in music department..and Kexing is in dancing department ..

The ceremony was started .... It's so boring..
I'm so bored .. if Kexing is here... 😂😂

....................... Time Passed ........................

Now the lecturers gave an announcement to the new students to go to their own sections ... Old students went first. An then new student went so arrogantly.🥴🥴

After the ceremony  I went to my music sections...because i need to find out the details of the new students ...

Now They began to tell their details. ... If Kexing was here he would tell them something funny things.😂😂 ... But he is not here...😓😢😂

Now we have started telling the details of the old students ...
First I went to tell the my details .. when I say about myself they all looked at me... because the professor told them that I am the best student in the music section ..
I'm so proud too ..😌😌🤟🤟

Today is a very strange day..something strange ... why what happens when I see that boy
When I was thinking, suddenly someone touched my shoulder..That's my crazy friend kexing....🤣

"Aww ... I'm going to buy a shoulder soon ..." I said because my shoulder was in pain ...
"Why do you take it from the shop and I'll take it my own darling ..." Kexing said with a big laugh ..
"Oh no..I don't ... I don't mind if I don't have a shoulder." I also joked ..

" I also joked

"Listen zhan.... New students came to the university today. There is a very talented person among them .. I think this time he talented than you..he..he..." He just say and he laughing .. I was a little nervous ... He saw that I was nervous.

"Okay..okay he's dancing so ... there's nothing to be afraid of .."
he said as he stroked my stomach..

I was angry and tried to leave, but my lace is loose So I bent over to tie the laces of my shoes.

Kexing suddenly turned to someone and said "Yibo ... Plz come here.. .." SuddenIy I straightened up..

(Ahhh ... Yibo is a new university student ... he is 20 years old ... he is so handsome and cute 🥰...he is very talented in dancing ...)

"Okay senior brother .." he said to Kexing ..he knows Kexing..??
Isn't that the person I saw before..when I see him like a dizzy again..why is this happening to me..I have a familiarity with him ...

He came close and told me to stay here ..

Hey guys.. What do you think about my story...🙂🙂
Again I am so sorry for the grammar mistakes....🥺🙏
Hope you will enjoy...
What happens next.????? He..he..☺️☺️💗💗

Vote and Comment ☺️❤️