Chapter 3

Ranboo POV

"Karl, I know you're lying. Tell me the truth." I said, looking at him.

"Fine! My grandfather rarely bothers to give me food, but basically showers my brother in it! There, happy?" he yelled, silently crying.

I went into a state of worry. Why aren't his parents looking after him? Why is he getting mistreated? Why is he-

"I can tell you're thinking about my parents, so here's the answer. They're dead."

"O-Oh my god, I'm sorry!" I said, my eyes widening in sadness.

"I'm gonna go. See you later." Karl said.

And he walked off.

Karl POV

I just walked away from a teacher. I just had to get away before more people get into my personal life. Why does everyone seem to pity me, when, in reality, they hate me?

I wiped tears from my eyes as I ran down the hall, not looking up.

Suddenly, I was knocked to the ground with such force that it felt like I got launched at 69 miles per hour.

"Are you ok?"

I looked up. A boy with pink hair was looking down at me. I got scared, because he looked like a 8th Year.

"I-I'm so sorry! I'll go now!" I apologized, getting up.

"It's fine. I know you weren't looking. I'm Technoblade." he said.

"I'm Karl."

"You're that kid with autism everyone talks about, huh?"

What.

"Everyone... 'talks' about me?" I said, doing quotation marks.

"They're talking about how you hit another kid and that you should be punished." Technoblade said, his voice pitch monotone.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go. Bye!" I said, waving as I walked away.

He waved back and walked away as well.

Hm.

-No POV-

The bell rang, signalling the students that they could go home. Sapnap said to Karl: "Grandpa will get you later."

It chilled his bones. Karl didn't want to get into trouble. He already got hurt everyday. He didn't need more bruises or cuts.

Tommy was colouring when the bell rang, and his pencils flew as he stood up. He had to stay for 10 extra minutes to pick them back up. He knew Mr. Dream could help, but he wanted to do it on his own.

Niki grabbed Wilbur's arm and they ran down the hall, being careful so they wouldn't fall.

Fundy and Quackity just went together, because they were brothers. (Platonically)

Tubbo waited at the swings for Tommy.

-Skeppy POV-

I just got hired at the school. I can't wait for my first day, which will be tomorrow.

I'll get to annoy Bad every single day, hehe.

Yay!

-Karl's POV-

When I came in, Sapnap was fake crying in front of my grandfather, who looked angry.

"Come here." he said gruffly. I walked towards him, and as soon as I stopped, he slapped me.

"Don't hurt your brother! Just because you have autism, which you don't really have, doesn't mean you can hit Sapnap. Say sorry, now!"

"I'm sorry..." I said while holding my cheek.

"Meh." Sapnap said, shrugging.

It took all of my willpower not to punch him.

End of Chapter 3

Two new characters! Yay!
Did you notice my secret funny number? If you did, then I'll give you a virtual cookie 🍪

Remember:

Eat
Drink
I'm not gonna say 'sleep'
YOLO

~evaporates~