Chapter 12

Chapter idea suggested by: Tennyw_wilson

Imma try and post 2 chapters in one day because y e s

(AN: I didn't ;-;)

Tw: talks of violence, abuse, running away
_______________________________________
Eret's POV

I took Karl to my office so we could talk over what happened. I could see that he was nervous, and I felt a bit bad.

"Karl, you aren't in trouble, I just need you to tell me what happened." I said calmly.

"Well... Sapnap threw a note at me telling me I should die... and then I just snapped, I guess." Karl explained, looking at the floor. I sat in shock. Why would Sapnap do that?!

"Right. It was wrong for him to do that, and I get why you reacted like that. Tell me, was there anything that made it build up until you snapped?" I asked.

Karl was silent for a minute before speaking again. "He bullies me a lot, so I guess that kind of put me on edge."

I nodded. "Alright, I'll make sure he doesn't do that. But the bell is about to ring, so I think you should head home now."

Karl smiled at me and thanked me before leaving. I sighed, feeling bad for him. He doesn't deserve this, he's such a sweet child.

Karl's POV

When I got home, of course Grandpa was there, looking furious. I knew there was nothing I could do to get out of this, so I just stood there, waiting.

"I can't believe you almost killed your brother." Grandpa said with a tone that made me flinch. "Why did you do that?!"

"He started it-" I began, fear lacing my voice.

Grandpa hit me hard, and I fell over, screaming. I looked up at him and he hit me again.

"You could have killed him! You fucking idiot!" He yelled as he hit me over and over. I stayed silent, tears streaming down my face.

"Get out of my sight." Grandpa said, and I ran off, still crying. I reached my room and started sobbing, hugging my knees tightly.

"This isn't fair..." I whispered, slowly calming down. I hated my life so much. Maybe I should just die!

I looked over at the window, trying to think of ways to escape my horrible life, and suddenly got an idea. I could run away!

I got up and grabbed my backpack, filling it with stuff I needed, including my plush for when I have meltdowns. I then opened the window and climbed out, falling to the ground. I was fine, though, and started running.

I would finally be free...
_______________________________________
I am not gonna sleep- I'm too excited for stuff