Chapter 4

-Tommy POV-

I ran to the swings that Tubbo said to go to, after I spent 10 minutes inside picking up my pencils. Tubbo was already on the swing set when I got there.

"Hey, Tommy!" He said.

"Hi Tubs!" I yelled back, hopping onto a swing.

We swung for a bit, and then we went onto the climbing frame. We raced every time we had the chance, and we did this time. Tubbo won, but that was only because someone was looking through my backpack.

"Um, why are you looking through my bag?" I asked politely.

The boy just laughed.

"Aw, do you need your meds? Little boy gonna have a seizure?" The boy said, waving my pill bottle in my face (in that really annoying way that makes you wanna rip their face off- nevermind.)

"Sh-shut up! And give them BACK!" I said, trying to take the pills from the mean kid.

We fought for a minute, until he started running for the fountain near the food vans.

As soon as I got there, he opened the bottle and held it above the water. The pills would dissolve if he tipped them into the water.

"Please, don't do this!" I pleaded, with tears in my eyes. (pussy-)

"Aw, is the little baby gonna cry? Well, you're stupid friend isn't gonna help you." The boy said.

I'd completely forgotten Tubbo! I turned around, and he was pinned to the ground with a knife to his arm.

"TUBBO!" I screamed, the tears now pouring out of my eyes.

"TOMMY, PLEASE HELP ME!" he yelled back, clearly trying to be brave.

"Either you lose your pills or we cut up your pathetic friend. Which one?" The boy pressured me to make a decision.

"I DO NOT WANT YOU TO HURT MY FRIEND OR DUMP MY PILLS, YOU PRICK!!" I suddenly got a bolt of energy and hit the guy straight in the nose. (first chapter vibesss)

"Dean, cut him!" The boy said to this Dean character.

Dean plunged the knife deep into Tubbo's arm, and Tubbo let out a piercing shriek.

"STOP IT! YOU'LL KILL HIM! PLEASE!" I yelled.

"Dean, do it harder."

Dean started twisting the knife, making Tubbo scream even louder, his eyes flooding with tears.

"P-PLEASE STOP H-HURTING M-ME!" Tubbo stuttered whilst screaming.

"Dean, Jared, what the hell?!"

Me and Tubbo turned our heads to see Techno, my brother.

"TECHNO!" I screamed.

Unfortunately, when Techno sprang forward, Jared let go of my pill bottle, and it fell into the fountain. And Dean just left the knife in Tubbo's arm! What the-

"I'm gonna get Puffy and Phil to help Tubbo. They won't be happy when they find out it was Jared." Techno muttered, helping Tubbo up and taking him back to the school.

I just stood on the spot, dumbfounded. How did all of that happen in 5 minutes? How did it even happen at all? What the fuck.
________________________________
Tubbo's POV (BEE BOY YES)

I sat in the kitchen, whimpering as Puffy cleaned around the stab wound. They hadn't took out the knife yet, as to make sure the wound didn't bleed a lot.

After a few minutes, Phil spoke up. "I think we should take the knife out now, Puffy. It's not been bleeding for a while."

"Sure. Tubbo, are you ready?" Puffy asked. I nodded, grabbing something to squeeze when it hurt.

"Okay. One, two, three!" Puffy took the knife out with one swift move, which was really fucking cool.

What wasn't cool, though, was the pain. It felt like I was placed in a freezer and an oven.

I squeezed the thing I had in my hand really hard and tears poured down my face.

"Tubbo, it's out! Omg, you are so brave!" Puffy said, wiping the tears off of my face. (P L A T O N I C)

"Th-thanks..." I muttered, still squeezing the thing in my hand.
_____________________________________
Wow, I've just got a knack for continuing chapters that I left off and making them long af.

Word count: 684 words :)