Chapter 7

Hahahaha, so many new chapters >:]

This may be a bit of a sad one tho

Tw: ...It's something, I'll tell you that much. Just don't read if you get triggered by hospitals and shit.
_______________________________________
Techno's POV

I rushed up to the registration office, where Mr. Manifold was, still holding Tommy. When I got there, I swung the door open.

"Hey Techno! Why are you he- WHAT HAPPENED TO TOMMY?!" Mr. Manifold yelled.

"He just collapsed, and he was laughing with Tubbo! I don't know why he collapsed, what if he's not breathing?! What if he's dead or seriously injured?! What if he's-"

"Techno, calm down. He's probably not dead. I'll call an ambulance. Just sit down, ok?"

"Y-yeah." I murmured, wiping tears from my eyes.

I sat down, still having Tommy in my arms (Platonically, for if any sick fucks are reading this and love to ship Techno and Tommy). I constantly checked his pulse and made sure he was still breathing.

I was horrified when I heard sirens in the distance. Mr. Manifold told me not to worry, but how the heck can I not worry when my brother could be dying in my arms?!

Some paramedics bursted into the room a minute later and took Tommy from me, placing him onto a gurney (basically a stretcher) and wheeling him out of the room. I ran after the paramedics, wanting to go with Tommy, but Mr. Manifold told me that he would ask Dadza and Wilbur to come into the office.

"Mr Minecraft and Wilbur Minecraft, please come to the registration office. Thank you." the intercom said.

About 2 minutes later, Dad and Wilbur came into the office, and Mr. Manifold loaded them in on the situation. "Is he gonna die?!" Wilbur asked, already crying.

"He won't, Will, don't worry." Dad said, but he didn't seem certain.

Then, Dad said on the intercom that he was gonna be out of school for the rest of the day. He took me and Wilbur to the car and then drove us to the hospital, with me and Wilbur crying in the back seats.

TIME SKIP :D

We walked into the hospital, and Dadza went to talk to the receptionist, telling me and Wilbur to sit down on the waiting room's chairs.

Soon, the lady came up to us and said "C'mon, you're gonna see your brother!" in a sickening tone. It didn't help that I hated hospitals anyway.

We stood in front of a room whilst the lady checked up on Tommy. Then, she let us through, saying "You first, handsome!" to Dadza.

"Ma'am, I have a wife, please do not flirt with me." Dad glared at her as he said that.

"Ok, jeez!" She groaned. But when Wilbur and me tried to get through the door, she almost made us trip!

"I'm so sorry, boys, I thought you weren't going in!" She apologized, but I knew she was lying.

When we finally saw Tommy, we gasped in horror. He was hooked up to IV's, heart monitors, feeding tubes, and a million other machines.

"What the-"

"We think he had a seizure, but it's not too clear." The doctor said.

We all sat in silence, waiting.

Suddenly, Tommy woke up.

"T-Techno?" He muttered, looking at me.

"Tommy! We thought you- nevermind. All that matters is that you're alive!" I said, rushing over to him.

"Where's Dad and Wilbur?" Tommy asked, craning his neck.

"They're right here." I smiled, bringing them over.

"Tommy!" Wilbur yelled, hugging him.

"Glad you're alive, son." Phil said, smirking.

(TW STARTS NOW)

We sat for a while.

Until Tommy said something that shook us to our core.

"Why are the lights going out?"

Mum had used that phrase when she was dying, and Tommy swore that he would use the same phrase, not knowing what it meant.

"Tommy! Keep your eyes open, k?" Phil stumbled over his words, shaking.

"I-I'm trying, but it's too... hard..." Tommy said.

"I love you all."

And then there was silence.
_______________________________________

:D