Chapter 14

Lemme just *places more Niki angst* there :)

These kids are never gonna get a break- but hey, today is Niki's snapping arc

Why? Because I said so-

Tw: I'm not spoiling stuff- but don't read if your easily triggered by violence
_______________________________________
Niki's POV

"Okay class, tomorrow is the art competition, so we need to create our best drawings so you can win!" Mr. NotFound said, smiling at us.

I grabbed a purple pencil, excited. I always loved drawing, and this was my time to show what I could do! My art would look amazing, I knew it!

I was gonna draw a purple and blue butterfly flying through a field of flowers, with other butterflies in the distance. I came up with the idea a week ago, and practiced drawing butterflies every day after that!

I started drawing the basic shape of the butterfly, using a reference picture from Mr. NotFound's computer, which he let me use to help me with my art.

When I got it perfect, I started colouring it in, concentrating to make sure I didn't wreck it. I needed to make it extremely good so I could win the competition!

After I finished colouring the butterfly in pencil, I decided to add colourful pens and paint to it so I could make it even prettier! It would look so so so cute!
_______________________________________
Sapnap's POV

I didn't want to do the stupid art competition! It's so boring and dumb. But of course everyone else, especially Niki, was excited for it!

I watched her draw for a while because I didn't want to draw. I saw her using pens and paint, then got an amazing idea.

I grabbed the brown paint and made it go kinda watery, but still solid enough to properly paint with it. I put it in a cup and walked over to Niki, smirking. "Hey Niki, what are you drawing?" I asked.

"Oh, hi Sapnap! I'm drawing a butterfly in a field of flowers, with some other butterflies in the distance!" Niki explained, obviously excited.

"That sounds really stupid!" I said, and her face instantly went from happy to sad.

"No it isn't! It's an amazing idea, and it's gonna be really pretty!" Niki frowned at me and went back to painting.

I smirked again. It was time to dump the paint on her art. "I know how to make it cooler!"

"Really?" Niki asked, confused. She seemed to trust me somehow, and I knew I'd be happy doing this.

I dumped the brown paint onto her drawing, completely wrecking it. She gasped, obviously shocked. Then, I saw her face morph into one of anger, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Sapnap, why did you do that?!" Niki yelled, getting up from her chair, her fists clenched and tears streaming down her face.

"Because I wanted to make your art more vibrant instead of just purple and blue!" I reasoned, still smirking.

Then, she suddenly punched me in the face. "You bitch! You ruined my art! I've been planning it for ages and you wrecked it!"

I stumbled back in shock. Niki punched me? I didn't know she would do that!

"I can't believe you, Sapnap! First, you wreck Karl's life, and now mine?! Apparently stealing all my party invitations and making me have a meltdown wasn't enough for you, huh?!" Niki yelled.

"Niki I-"

"NO, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TALK TO ME! I HATE YOU, SAPNAP! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"

Niki pushed me into the wall and ran off, crying. I felt really bad. Why do I keep doing this to her? She's the kindest person I know, and I wrecked every good thing for her.

I screwed up.
_______________________________________
Well-

I had fun writing that :D

Also, sorry for not updating this for god knows how long- life got busy af

BUT I'M BACK WITH THE ANGST SO WE GOOD