Chapter 11

Look, it's just gonna be angst, there's never fluff :) unless-

(Wow, left this for a whole month- anyways, time to go back to Karl angst-)

Tw: thoughts of killing someone, violence, blood, stabbing, panic attack, ect.

Don't read if you're sensitive to those topics
_______________________________________
Karl's POV

Sapnap keeps on bullying me and it's getting on my last nerve. Honestly, Grandpa doesn't notice, the school staff don't notice, well, except for the guidance counselor, Eret, and Nurse Puffy.

If I could, I'd just fight back, but I can't. I'm too weak. But I swear, if he bullies me one more time, I'll kill hi-

Wait, no, what am I thinking?! Sapnap's my brother, I can't kill him! What's wrong with me...

A few days later in class (because ya girl is a lazy mf who can't write dialogue to save her life-)

"Alright class, today we'll be making paper flowers! There's multiple ways to do it, so I left some instruction sheets on your tables. You may also do it whatever way you want!" Mr. Dream said, smiling at us.

I immediately reached for the purple paper, excited. I loved flowers, so this would be really fun!

I looked at the instructions sheets, deciding which way I should make the flower. I picked a easy way and a difficult way so I could do two, and started making the easy flower.

Mr. NotFound came around to check on us a while later, and I had just finished the easy flower.

"Wow Karl, that flower looks amazing!" he said, smiling at me.

"Thank you! I'm making two, so that I can give them to people." I explained, folding the purple paper to make a detailed petal.

"That's a very nice thing to do, Karl!" Mr. NotFound praised me before going to check on Niki and her flower.

That was when Sapnap decided to flick a note at me. I looked over at him, confused, before opening it and reading what it said.

'You are really annoying! Just go die already!'

I almost started crying when I read it. It was so horrible, why would Sapnap ever direct that to me? It was so unfair!

Then, I felt anger start to rise up in me. Sapnap was the annoying one, not me! He completely ruined my mood every single day for the past three years!

Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed a sharp pencil and lunged at Sapnap, digging it into his arm. He screamed and tried to shove me off of him, but I just stabbed the pencil into his arm again. That's when my vision suddenly went red.

When the red in my vision cleared up, I looked to see that the whole class was horrified, and a few were crying. I was confused until I got a look at Sapnap.

He was laying on the ground, blood pouring out of his arm and face from three long wounds, one of them having made a cut on his eye. The pencil I had in my hand was soaked in blood and skin.

I started shaking violently and dropped the pencil, terrified at my actions. I closed my eyes and started screaming. Why would I do that... why? I just hurt my brother really bad...

"..rl? Karl? Can you hear me?"

I opened my eyes to see Eret in front of me, looking worried. "Karl, can you hear me?" he repeated. I nodded in response, unable to get any words out from how scared I was.

"It's ok Karl, just breathe, alright?" I nodded again, trying my best to breathe. It started working, and my breathing was stable after a few minutes.

Suddenly, I felt weak and dizzy, and then everything went dark.
_______________________________________

Oop- anyways, that was fun :>